The future of Zaka

He’s one of these things.

Ease up mate, that’s the kind of stuff that puts people off sharing something they have heard. Nothing in his tone/language that suggests he is a troll.

11 Likes

Welcome to Blitz Paul Connors. Clearly trying to get Zaka on your books.

Its the Greek whispers (more like shouting), that we have to worry about.

1 Like

nah its more the fact that he’s been on Blitz for 25 minutes and starts a new thread about an out of contract player claiming that he’s heard that player is considering leaving…

3 Likes

Can’t believe everything you hear OP. I’ve been told ‘done deal’ information by someone so close to the club, he was chatting to one of the players in the background on Friday night during roaming Brian. Done deal didn’t happen.

1 Like

Done deal and considering options can coexist at the same time.

If you’ve got two deals in front of you, even if your 90% sure, you allways think about it up and to the moment of signing. Even more so if your choosing the option that is less money.

1 Like

And with Ablett gone, guess who’d cop the No 1 tag every week.

1 Like

Nice of the Pig Hibbo to start this thread. He joined 3 hours ago. I suppose he joined just to give us this bit of info.

Has anyone got any panic dollars left ?

PS . Social media. It would be a good place to start a rumour I guess.

Screw you Mark Evans

Odd user name for new member. Why not a current Bomber?

First thread: 3hrs ago
Banned: any moment now

9 Likes

I wonder if the timing of Fyfe signing and us offering Zaka a contract are related?

No ones picked up that the OP’s name is Damian. Best in the business!

Why is it hard to believe a person just because they only recently signed up?

7 Likes

Agreed. Anyone who doesn’t have a track record has to be taken with a grain of salt. They might be a troll, their info might not be as strong as they think. But until someone has a bad record, or starts posting rubbish across threads, I say give them a shot and be thankful people come on here with what they’ve heard. Even if a lot of it won’t pan out.

4 Likes

Why should we be thankful? Will it change the outcome? If we know about it or don’t know about it before he leaves…and he leaves? what difference does it make? He leaves. The only reason you join up to a forum and post a rumour straight away is self-indulgence (this is true in every case whether true or not).

I heard he liked his mum’s pastitsio too much to live more than 10 mins from his parents.

I always figured Martin would stay at Rich and Kelly will choose Saints or Blues over North if he comes home.
Giving North a massive war chest and a need for outside run.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they had a big crack $$ at Zaka.

This.

He ain’t going anywhere.