The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

He barely gives first efforts, and when he plays ruck there is nobody forward.

It’s TBC, Phillips or Draper.

I say mild compared to Blitz.

No named attacks on players or game plan. No one was called out to be sacked. No mention of a cannon. No one being played in the wrong position. No mention of undroppable player having photos. No one is cooked.

1 Like

This is why you don’t sack a coach that got you to a GF 2 years later.

They’re particularly ■■■■■■ off that it looks like McPherson is going to be dropped for Gibbs this week.

There’s only one poster that thinks they’re testing the younger players this week in preparation for the full on schedule coming up.

Do we play a scratch match this week?

Pyke quit with two years to go on his contract.
He thought he was part of the problem and that the group needed a change. The club wanted him to stay on

TBC is a waste of space.

An interchange of McNernan, Laverde, Stewart and Gleeson wouldn’t surprise me.

2 Likes

It’s a Sunday match. You’re forced to name eight TBCs.

5 Likes

Farkn savin this for years

ENTER STEW

I’ll riot if we drop Laverde or McKernan for Stewart when we talked about getting another tall all week. Zero net gain. That’s replacing a fit tall for one that hasn’t played in 2 years. Not to mention that we already replaced our mobile ruckman for an immobile one. Anyone can see that McKernan, Stewart and Laverde should be our talls so that Townsend can play small, McKernan has support and Laverde can accumulate the ball up the ground. Smith, Townsend, Walla, Fantasia, Snelling and even Laverde can provide pressure at ground level.

If Townsend is our KPF again…
I’m already melting just thinking about it.

2 Likes

We’re gonna beatem

Woosha must have found some good ■■■■ in the medical cabinet leftovers

Wait till the commentators start asking the question when you will see during the game it will be that obvious it will almost seem like sabotage

Woosha press conference gems.
“Townsend isn’t a key position forward.”
" Well then John what is he?"
“He plays an important role in our forward structure, but I’m not going to tell you what that is.”
“KPF or not, that’s semantics”
“No I haven’t looked at the fixture beyond the Adelaide game.”
“Our forward line isn’t the issue…”
Woosha has not spoken and was never here. Alright?

This, so much this…

Phillips is the better option until Draper is ready, but he’s been in for 3 weeks running with a heavy schedule to come.
Belly in for a week against one of the more dinosaur-ish rucks isn’t a bad idea.

Why does Blitz lose their collective minds over silly little things ?
I will admit, BZT in would be nice.
Hope they can make it happen soon.
The kid needs games.

1 Like

You have to be brain dead to not pick BZT in the team this week. Imagine if he requests a trade…when Hooker and Hurley have packed it in.

Absolutely dumb…

1 Like

Yeah it would be dumb to request a trade just as two potential positions open up

4 Likes

Winnable game for them, that’s why.

1 Like

2 weeks straight. The Phillips gaslighting in this forum is pretty funny.