The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

Adelaide back 6 already stiff at the amount of intercept marks they will get

We’ve changed things up this week. Townsend is now full-forward, with Smack on the bench till Bellchambers runs out of puff.

We’re gonna win.

3 Likes

So 3 minutes?

How t/f do they EVER plan to debut Draper. He needs games the only way imo is to play 2 rucks even if they stand in the goal square and just run straight out on the lead they can bring the ball to ground .
Meanwhile we are fielding a team of midgets whio cannot mark the ball contested to save their lives for the most part.

2 Likes

STOP EXPLAINING MY JOKES.

Well from what I’ve seen in his first three games he would not make a very good inside mid as he seems to jump out of the way from the ball rather than go get it. seriously frustrating.

1 Like

Our named team looks borderline 2016 levels of ordinary.

2 Likes

7 defenders named, one has to go forward, suspect Francis is the one.

1 Like

unnamed (3)

Essendon fans: Our whole forward structure sucks. Bring a forward in to help!
Essendon: hold my beer

So we bring in another HBF, a ruck who can’t even move. And a defender who will be shunted up forward even though he has shown almost nothing up there

6 Likes

We always have 7 defenders. One rotates off bench.

It appears they sticking with the poorly structured fwd line

Smack goes it alone again.

6 Likes

Sit tight, stay confident

1 Like

Richmonds midget foward line worked because they had a you know, a coleman medalist at FF.

I do that on the toilet. What relevance does that have to this ■■■■ team?

1 Like

You might what to see a doctor about that

1 Like

Apparently needs more match time and with no scratch match this week he will do no match practice for two weeks, makes sense, really nothing surprises me anymore.

1 Like

What relevance does your toilet have and this team?

I will give you a moment to figure it out.

1 Like

We are just as likely to win by 10 goals this week after getting pantsed last week but I tell you what, that is a very uninspiring team to look at on paper. And that’s the nicest way I can put that.

1 Like

Probably Ridley, he has been in great form down back, seems the logical Essendon move, getting way to confident in the team and making everyone else look ■■■■.

1 Like

Win by 10 goals

7 Likes