The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

Not really. Hooker and Raz go out, Francis and Gleeson come in. Two defenders out, two in.

2 Likes

Hahaha I donā€™t honestly think that weā€™ll win by 10 goals when Iā€™m thinking logically. I reckon weā€™ll be lucky to even get a fall over the line win. But thatā€™s my point about this team. You honestly donā€™t know what youā€™re gonna get from week to week.

Good thing we strengthened that backline up with adding a 7th defender now as thats an area of real concernšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

1 Like

Hate to post facts into a good sook session.
A Adelaide are also a team of midgets- 8 players under 6ft.
B With no scratch match those not selected did an extra hour after the main training to give them as close to a full workout as possible
C Weā€™re still going to win.

1 Like

Can still get $2.50 for the crows

1 Like

We always have 7 defenders. Not all defenders play 100% game time

1 Like

Iā€™ll give our coaching staff one thingā€¦they certainly are persistent!

1 Like

We have 1 tall forward and hes out of form

1 Like

The little faith I had in Essendonā€™s coaching panel has been snuffed out with this weekā€™s team.

Need a complete clean out at seasonā€™s end of all of them, not just Worsfold.

Really should have appointed a coach, an outsider who hadnā€™t been previously contaminated by the Essendon way Instead of Rutten.

1 Like

We already have 7 players that were taken at 10 or below in the draft on the list, probably 8 if you count Shiel who was drafted as an underage by GWS but surely would have been top ten.
You could have 22 and it would make no difference if coached by the most conservative of coaches in the AFL. I know without looking exactly who will be picked each week.

What is Essendon good atā€¦

tenor

4 Likes

Thatā€™s enough potty mouth from you dear lady.

Happy Birthday

1 Like

But still, we will be lucky to even kick 10 goals.

Congratulations on your first win of the season Adelaide.

7 Likes

No loss

Changed for accuracy purposes.

Whatā€™s that got to do with playing 7 defenders?

We need 7 so that we can rotate 1 on the bench

1 Like

I might go throw a fifty on Adelaide to win by 44+pts

Hardly a Brilliant idea to try to copy another Clubā€™s game style of 3 years ago, particularly when Essendon donā€™t have aRiewoldt or Martin.

Easy to see why Essendon are permanently stuck on a road to nowhere.

Why is everyone so keen on Stewart?