The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

I’m just thankful that the game isn’t on free to air TV.

2 Likes

That’s good. Did Draper play a full game?

1 Like

Melbourne and Richmond don’t have any rucks (past Gawn), do they?

Melbourne have Pruess, don’t they?

3 Likes

Pity the Fark Carltoner who had to face 220kg of Pruess and Draper!

2 Likes

Get the ■■■■■■■ winless out of the thread title it’s inviting Essington to come in and take a ■■■■ on the season

1 Like

I’ll not.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GOOD ONE.

From the scratch match report - has Stewart not played out a full game yet?

1 Like

How so?

Essendon have successfully killed my enthusiasm for a year of football, I don’t know how they have chosen this as the one thing to master as a club, but fark we are GREAT at it.

TBC and Zaka to dominate this game and get the boys up and about lolololololololololol

Essington Dead Horses

3 Likes

Doesn’t sound like it. Won’t stop blitz wanting him to play though hahah

Where is this talk of rain in Adelaide coming from?

I was one of the people completely surprised that they didn’t give Stewart a go this week. If he still hasn’t played a full scratch match, I can understand it.

2 Likes

I don’t know. The weather report doesn’t show rain at this stage?!

Knighter in charge of a saga decimated team?
Would have been perilous.

You are very easily disenthused.

1 Like

I think someone got confused and thought we were playing in QLD

Stop it or you’ll summon Chopsuey

1 Like

Nah, not true, but retreads continue to be gifted games, we are sticking to a a formula that is killing us even though we are up against the bottom team, this is really depressing. We got midfield and forward annihlated and the solutions are TBC (Tom farking Cooked Bellchambers for gods sake), Gleeson and Francis, unless suddenly Francis is the forward… pleeease… and then if we fall in against the Crows (cos we aren’t allowed to win easily after all) we have to watch this crew again the next week - the clock has ticked and it is time for new blood.