The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

This game isn’t a gimme, we’re missing a heap of talent.

I expect we will win but I’m also expecting an ugly game and a huge scare.

Langers to kick 4 from the wing.

If this doesn’t happen now, you need to change to a Tom Hanks Avatar for 1 week !

1 Like

Will 4 points from 15 metres out be acceptable?

2 Likes

Personally think it’s more realistic we win than Langers kicking 4 and I’ve already made my thoughts on the former quite clear.

1 Like

2 Likes

The only thing Langer’s will get 4 of is disposals in the first half

We all know the script for tomorrow. We will keep Adelaide in the game due to our lack of skills with the ball, turnovers and errant goal kicking. They will become more confident as the game progresses and will hold a slender two goal lead heading into the 4th quarter. It’ll be all too late when we actually realise we’re in danger of losing and try half-heartedly to pull off a come from behind heist.
A host of no namers and has beens will play their best games for the season for the Crows, while our players run around aimlessly and lethargically.
Wash, rinse and repeat every season.

4 Likes

Ouch. That’s harsh!

I’m close to tears because the truth hurts

Win this and we could be equal 2nd with a game in hand depending on other results. I don’t know what everyone is getting so worked up about. We should win this easy. Crows by 1 point.

12 Likes

Lol…it is awful watching them with no energy or intensity, just lazily training. In which way does what they are doing now going to help the team improve.

Really embarrassing watching that.

1 Like

Haha. Beteasy are tasking us on big time :sweat_smile:
This ad appeared on Blitz

Don’t emotionally invest. Most of our players aren’t.

2 Likes

Still not interested?

Huge mistake…set us back many many years

I expect good learnings tomorrow

5 Likes

You won’t be disappointed

2 Likes

I know! With Stewart in the difference would be huge!
The umpires would be better
Crowd wouldn’t turn up
Our skills across all players would improve
The AFL wouldn’t dare laugh at us
Walker wouldn’t kick a sealer from 40m
We wouldn’t struggle to kick goals
Stewart would somehow financially cripple the Crouch brothers so they don’t look like millionaires!

1 Like

No.

But if one of our problems pans out as a lack of a second marking option up forward, one wonders how bad Stewart has been on the track/in scratch matches.

1 Like

So here is our opportunity to stay up the top with the big boys. Will we blow it?