The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

The scratch match report indicated that Stewart hasn’t even played out a full scratch match yet. Maybe that’s why he’s not playing?

1 Like

Would’ve been good if Woosha didn’t say he was ready for selection in his press conference then.

3 Likes

Woosha said the same thing about Draper and Dan Richardson later on said Draper still needed to play a few more scratch matches

1 Like

We didn’t. Gleeson will be played as the 7th defender. (McKenna may even get a run on the ball.)

There’s no way Stewart would be played down back. Stewart is a KPF.

Francis has been known to play forward, if badly. If you want to pick your nits, you might say we brought in Francis instead of Stewart.

Or check out who we’ve named at CHF. Shortarse Zaharakis…

1 Like

This will not end well, I can feel it in my plums

1 Like

I keep flipping between feeling positive and feeling negative. The dons are giving me a split personality.

Positive:
We could be top 4 at rounds end, with a game in hand. Win that game in hand and we could be top two. Over the coming 1-4 weeks we welcome back Shiel, stringer, hooker (maybe JD even). Draper waiting in the wings too, who could address our biggest weakness.

Negative
We could lose today. Back in the pack, despite having an easy draw. We haven’t beaten anyone of note other than Collingwood. The teams we have beaten we have not really done so convincing. Second half of season we will play the hard teams, and in current form won’t win many of them.
Too many players out of form. It’s unreasonable to rely on Draper this year to solve our Ruck issue. He hasn’t played a game and is coming off an acl.

1 Like

Oof… even my mates are saying watch Walker kick 5 , in particular if Hurley plays on him… fark sake.

Let the boy watch!

I don’t think a lot of teams have taken over us at all. I think our development on youth has be slow and Woosha hasn’t backed youth in when given opportunity in the past but we are looking good at the moment.
The Carlton game I was more disappointed with and not because it was Carlton but because we should have won that game and we let them have it by not putting the effort in and wrestle back the game in our favour we rolled over and it was a game you could feel we would buy could have taken the points.
Bulldogs well that’s more about selection and positioning as it was effort, that game we didn’t give ourselves and chance of winning it. So 4-2 with a game in hand, and likely to go 5-2 within a few hours everyone on blitz would take that in terms of win/loss at the start of the year.
Shiel is back next week refreshed aswell for the Lions, Draper will come in, Stewart a maybe but perhaps another week, Clarke I think will get a call up aswell.
We are going ok, if we win today and beat the Lions everyone will be back in ya again. I think we are a chance against Lions aswell

2 Likes

Hurley will go to Walker for sure it would have been a great challenge for BZT as Francis isn’t a strong one on one player yet either and more the Hurley mould.

1 Like

Take the W Adelaide, ITS YOURS.

2 Likes

What makes you journey into the night
And take flight on a pursuit of musical bliss?
Chasing beats through ghetto streets
To a dungeonous temple left by our soul descendants
In a quest for peace, energy and light.
If you were to find this temple,
Do you have the knowledge to enter the temple?
Do you want it?
And if you had it, would you flaunt it?

Well It’s yours

2 Likes

Today isn’t even worthy of an ITS TIME post.

Its gunna get ugly.

2 Likes

Correct, its on ice today.

3 Likes

Adelaide: 12.9.81
Essendon: 5.14.44

Some pelican like Poholke to kick 5 while the Crouches rack up 30 each and Talia swallows intercept marks untill the cows come home.

1 Like

IT’S PAUSED!

yeah just doesn’t have them same ring to it

ITS T… ah who gives a fk anymore.

3 Likes

In the glory days we’d be ■■■■■■ off if we didn’t win games like this by.10 goals.

Carlise was right, clubs ■■■■■■.

Carlisle was sort of half right; he forgot to mention some supporters are ■■■■■■.

5 Likes

Dear Essendon

I woke up feeling tense and anxious

I feel like I’m the third in a three way love triangle

I love you but you don’t treat me right

We’re going out on a date today, but I’m not sure…

Will you turn up?
Will you dance with me or sneak off?
Will you come home with me or will Adelaide Uber me home, alone, disappointed and hating myself for believing … maybe this time will be different.

But next week you’ll probably be all over me.

I need a reliable girlfriend Essendon. Oprah would tell me to break up but I can’t.

Maybe I’m weak

6 Likes