The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

They’ll throw Hooker forward late in the game to make the margin look respectable.

3 Likes

the scary part is the selectors are so clueless they would legit think this is an option…

2 Likes

Essendon FC won’t pay for my therapy so this thread is the next best thing.

Do you like the selections, or the non-selections as the case may be?

Reilly O’Brien’s TBC notes:

• Opponent is a lazy tower with less mobility than the Empire State building.
  • Has the turning circle of a giant ship
  • Get ball to ground and rove all of his taps
  • Breathe in his general direction to make him slip
37 Likes

Am pleased Francis is in. Hope Stewart & Clarke make the final cut. Would have loved BZT to get a run but hope that that happens in the next run of games. I know that TBell hasn’t been great but after a few weeks off I hope he can put in a big effort. We REALLY need to win this one.

4 Likes

Still got some to bite, though.

8 Likes

Shock. Team doesn’t line up as selected. McKernan was CHF in last 2 games, although Zakka lined up there v Pies.

sigh, bellchambers.

I’d do a stallion and hope for a loss this week, but i won’t, there’s just no point, nothing will change.
you just can’t help things that just don’t want to change.

2 Likes

Would it really hurt anybody if they just named a 22 man squad on Thursdays?

I mean, if someone’s under an injury cloud, they’ll bring in an emergency from the extended squad anyway…

3 Likes

Some really stupid crap being posted in here!!!

Seriously do some of you actually think you’re in the inner sanctum and think you know the coaches thoughts?

5 Likes

Tbell to give O’Brien a pair of Capri pants after the game

15 Likes

Can only hope we’re trying to freshen up those players needed for when the fixture goes multi ball

tbh i don’t think they are thinking that much, if that is the team they selected to win the game

2 Likes

good changes.

1. we’re going full Richmond crazy ball in the forward line
  2. trolling
2 Likes

Homer

18 Likes

5 Likes

Oh my, what a terrible thing to say…