The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

Bombers to win!! go boys!!

2 Likes

Why the surprise with Phillips out, Francis in?

They’re obviously the same person, so they’ll never be picked in the same side.

33 Likes

Or Gleeson. There have been worse performers this year than him. He was out last week as managed, not dropped. We got flogged and lose a defender to injury and he doesn’t get picked.

I’m also pleased that Redman gets another run.

1 Like

iRDHYg8ZgbwX3SBhW9TjFPb5j4A=

17 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

Bellchambers is cooked, but you couldn’t play Phillips again after his opposing ruckman was basically BOG the last 2 weeks. Its not like he is 21 and got taught a lesson.

3 Likes

Philips plays one bad game and gets dropped why the fark has TBC been playing for the last three years!!!

1 Like

Tipped the crows - only a matter of whether I should tip my hard earned into my first ever bet on footy.

Maybe next week we won’t need a ruckman with Martin out. Or we could maybe play Draper

So we back to being one less player on the field. TBell is back

fk me dead. were gonna lose…

Keep it that way stas, betting is a mugs game.

5 Likes

Blitz yet again predicts correctly. Phillips has ONE less than average game and is immediately dropped. Bellcho straight back in. we are not fair dinkum

2 Likes

Maybe

Are we playing for draft picks now??

HTF does TBell get a game over Phillips.

One less player in the team now. Crows are going to love this

I disagree.
We are clearly very deeply committed to…whatever the hell this is.

grin
Well played, Essendon.
Every year, you get me.
Every single damn year.

1 Like

On the TBell selection

Perhaps they are going him due to fact our undermanned midfield can’t cope if losing the ruck as easily as Phillips had seemed to be.

O’Brien also a big boy and TBell perhaps more suited against for actual rucking. Won’t be near him running around ground.

That’s about all I can think on it.

Phillips has also been completely pantsed 3wks running all things considered.

As for Zerk

Crows have no tall fwds bar Tex who isn’t really that tall. I’m guessing that’s the reason they happy to run Francis instead

3 Likes

LOL.

Can feel a loss brewing in my waters.