The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

once we lose, just go full tank mode and get an early draft pick

1 Like

Just had a look at the selection video (wish I didnā€™t) and Iā€™m certain that Stewart wonā€™t be selected. Woosha obviously didnā€™t rule it out but certainly didnā€™t sound convincing.

Iā€™m happy for Cahill to get another run but how he would get picked over Stewart is bewildering.

Whatā€™s the point? We donā€™t even know who the best kids are this year!

i trust in dodoroā€¦ah who am i kidding

I bet there are some ripper not quite half forward not quite half back not quite midfielder but maybe possibly midfielder utility kids available this year

5 Likes

Well they arenā€™t nearly as bad as panic merchants around here seem to think.

Get behind the boys for ##### sake.

1 Like

maybe people are panicking because those in charge keep making the same braindead mistakes game after game, year after year

1 Like

I have images of Tex getting mobbed by Crows after he kicks his 6th of the night from the boundary, putting the crows ahead by 40 points

2 Likes

Dodoro will literally go through the list of nominated players and pick the first player alphabetically by last name who is 180cm tall and 75kgs

5 Likes

Surely itā€™s

IN - TBC, Francis, Stewart, Cutler
OUT - Phillips, Hooker, Cahill, Hibberd

3 Likes

From a development point of view, BZT in for Hooker makes sense, but we all know that Francis plays his best football in SA.

Not too phased by the selections. Be good to see Cahill retained.

Clarke and Zerk should start looking around for another club. If they canā€™t break into this line up then the selectors simply donā€™t like or trust them.

Theyā€™re the pride of South Australia, theyā€™re the mighty ā€¦

1. So Phillips never to play again, after Draper replaces Bellchambers.
  2. One tall out, dry day in, canā€™t bring two talls in. Right.

Essendon clap clap

Come on people give me an Essendon clap clap

1 Like

In: who, gives
Out: a, Fark

2 Likes

time to look for a new club ZERK

1 Like

Bedchambers has had three weeks off to freshen up. If he doesnā€™t perform this week, heā€™s out. Woosha was careful to say that Draper needs just one more week before heā€™s ready for selection.

The clown asking the questions didnā€™t mention BZT ā€” but given that weā€™ll be playing a match every 4 - 5 days over the next month I reckon heā€™s been pencilled in as Hurleyā€™s replacement.

The same clown did ask about Stewart. Woosha praised him for the effort heā€™s been putting in ā€” but it was faint praise.

As a onetime HBF Iā€™d love to play against this forward line. Everyone bar Townsend is shorter than me !

7 Likes

Same. Interested to see the actual 22, though.