Draper
Redman
Snelling
Fantasia
Crauford

Play all the SA lads :joy:

I wouldnā€™t say no to that group

Youā€™re terrible @JayMarley :wink:

What is the average height of our named forwards? Canā€™t be more than 180cm. We must be playing against the oompa loompas at the Wonka factoryā€¦

An oompa loompa would still get 40 pos and 10 intercept marks playing loose

2 Likes

Iā€™m actually pretty happy with those changes, if thatā€™s what they go with.

The only real concern Iā€™d have is who plays as our 7th defender. Iā€™m assuming itā€™d have to be Raz again, which Iā€™m not a fan of as I think we really need his creativity and class in the forward half.

Iā€™d have dropped Townsend (Smack, Stewart & Laverde are enough marking options up forward IMO) in favour of another defender (ie Gleeson), allowing Raz to remain in the forward line.

Iā€™d also probably give Clarke another go given the lack of size in our midfield, although that would probably mean Snelling would have to miss out.

Itā€™s going to happen isnā€™t it?.. :frowning:
I know itā€¦
You know itā€¦
We all know itā€¦

1 Like

As soon as Phillips played a bad game, he was out, and Bellchambers was back in.

I knew that was gonna happen. I knew 1/4 of the way into the Bulldogs game that was gonna happen.

How is a hack like me able to so easily predict what Worsfold is gonna do every week?

4 Likes

So looking forward to Tex destroying Hurley.

2 Likes

Andddddddd the $1.01 shot has lobbed - Townsend stays in and Draper not named.

Both are correct calls.

So the selectors have determined that Phillips is totally responsible for the embarrassing effort and result from the entire team last week.

Why do I keep supporting this club? Is it some inner masochism?

1 Like

meh. jut play with some intensity this week.

2 Likes

I reckon Rutten will develop into Worsfold 2.0.

The twenties are going to be a long decade for Essendon

Heā€™s a battler who copped an unholy reaming.

Why is this surprising to anybody at all.

2 Likes

I donā€™t agree with it, but he also got towelled up by goldie the week before. Last week was embarrassing

can you explain what is this 7th defender you speak ofā€¦

our problems arent at that end of the ground

Well you cut off the bit of my post weā€™re I say I want Stewart in. So I am asking for 2 talls in. Can one of them be a forward though. We donā€™t need 4 tall backs and only Smack up forward.

1 Like