The need for Neade

Will need to pray at the Parish to land this small fish…

I don’t mind Mutch if we don’t get him though. I won’t be Green with envy.

5 Likes

That is hardly an endorsement over Long.

I’ve been saying for a while that Jakes had his chance and hasn’t grabbed it, people just chose to ignore it.

Neede has at least shown he is capable of sustained form at AFL level

2 Likes

Benfti, you need to let Jake Long go, it’s getting pathetic.

WE HAVE NO NEED FOR NEADE. He is a very very average small forward. Infact Jake Long is a far better player. Perhaps you are onto something benfti, perhaps we should keep him longer.

we have no depth in either position.

Neade is a better player than Long.

One of the grand final teams was very quick to contact his management and flag their interest.

That should tell you something. Despite his AFL scapegoating Matty Rendel is a damn good recruiter. Knows what he is doing.

I’ll accept he may not be a good fit, but to suggest he isn’t good enough is just flat out ignorant

3 Likes

Those highlights are ■■■■■■ unreal. But if it’s a case of only one pony trick a game he wouldn’t displace Bags

I can’t be the only person who’s never ever ever heard of this guy right?

3 Likes

Has his strengths, but has alot of weaknesses IMO. Is an absolute midget. Would be lucky to kick 50m on the fly. Not overly quick for someone who probably neades it.

1 Like

I only briefly watched some of the highlights. My impression of his speed is that it’s similar to Walla. ie. very quick in short bursts, but nothing special over a decent distance.

What a fun highlight package that is. Would love to watch that it the red and black.

1 Like

Just no.

Walla’s pretty fast over 100m. Remember those long runs from half back in 2016? Neade has awesome agility and first 5 metres but after that he looks only slightly above average for an AFL player. When he really needs to have express pace to cover more ground or at least a longer kick to make up for his deficiencies.

Neede is way head of Long, but thats hardly a huge gain for Neede

Plays at Hawthorn, came from Port*

• racist!!!

Is #3 for port. Small aboriginal player, played against us in final game of the year I think. Did very very little, may have missed an easy goal I think

Yes he would. Because bags has max 1 year left in him

Richmond are very into him, based on someone I know at the tiges

Who do you know and why would he tell you?