The New-Look Forum Feedback Thread

Hi, not sure where else to ask/post this, but how do I go about using spoiler tags in posts? I looked up the help section and searched for the word 'spoiler' and couldn't find anything.

Hoping to make posts in the tv thread without them being deleted due to my own stupidity

[.spoiler]text[./spoiler] without the fullstops

[spoiler] like this [/spoiler]

I like the “SCREW NORTH” text on the side of the window.

It's not the most creative but I thought it worked.

Needs an angry Brad Scott gif

It's not the most creative but I thought it worked.

feels a bit sin city

Can we please have a box that pops up when hitting "Post" that says (IN MASSIVE RED LETTERS and maybe some flashing lights or something)...

"If this post is based on something you read in The Age, please remember that the article was completely made up, and reconsider your response accordingly."

Can we please remove "screw North"?

Refresh your page. 

can we have "Screw Essington" instead?

Whenever I (accidentally) switch to "full version" on my phone and switch back to mobile Beta 03, it also switches my PC format to mobile version. Which I then change back to full version.

Please explain?

Yeah it’s a bug in this software. Once you choose a particular theme it forces that theme on all devices. I’ll need to reset your default theme and it should go back to normal.

Increased number of simultaneous connections which should hopefully stop that database error from continually showing.

Jump to page...........

there is no easy way to navigate your way back to old pages in the asaga thread - unless i'm wrong

Jump to page...........

there is no easy way to navigate your way back to old pages in the asaga thread - unless i'm wrong

just change the page number in the URL.

Not on the mobile version, no.

We should get a notification when someone quotes our post.

Then you'd know when someone was discussing/arguing with you and you'd return to that thread to respond.

It's obviously not easy to do though or already would have been done.

You can, its under notification settings.

Wow, I didn't know that.

r/TIL