The next supporter stand (message to the AFL)

Another week has passed and now it is time to make another stand.

This time tape up the AFL logo on your Guernsey, Jackets and whatever you have with an AFL logo on it.

*As suggested by nxtexpress in the ASADA thread(Or maybe it was someone else)

On top of this, go and watch a local footy match this weekend. Remind yourself why this game is great.

get a Stitch picker

On top of this, go and watch a local footy match this weekend. Remind yourself why this game is great.

Such a great suggestion.

I would be opposed to this.

Not going to ask why.

However, did the "journalist" get back to you?

Prefer my idea from last night. If we somehow win tomorrow night, full-crowd pitch invasion, 100-goals style.

Prefer my idea from last night. If we somehow win tomorrow night, full-crowd pitch invasion, 100-goals style.

I am NOT opposed to this :)

I would also encourage everyone to bring back their placards (I'm sure most of us still have them around the house... I know I have mine on display), that were organised by some amazing people on this site earlier this year.

STAND BY HIRD

is there a march from fed square to the g on satrday night ?

Nope. And neither should there be. Unless you have thousands of people, a march like like that looks really sad.

Rock around to Hirdy's. Few 44 gallons drums, few cartons, bit of a singalong, tell the journos to fark right off.

I am NOT opposed to this :)

I would also encourage everyone to bring back their placards (I'm sure most of us still have them around the house... I know I have mine on display), that were organised by some amazing people on this site earlier this year.

STAND BY HIRD

Cant you go to a game without getting arrested?

Nope. And neither should there be. Unless you have thousands of people, a march like like that looks really sad.

im marching from the riverland bar to the mcc members.....after about 4 pots. blitzers welcome to join me  :D

lol.

Just ■■■■■■■ turn up and support the team

All that symbolic shyte just makes us look like even bigger flogs

Rock around to Hirdy's. Few 44 gallons drums, few cartons, bit of a singalong, tell the journos to fark right off.

If you do anything I think best to be about the players.