The Northern Territory man with the world's loudest burp

How did this not become international front page news??

Neville Sharp, from Humpty Doo, in the NT is on track to become the world record holder for the loudest burp.

The record was previously held by UK resident Paul Dunn, who expelled air from his stomach at a volume of 109.9 decibels.

Sharp’s first attempt registered at a measly-by-comparison 97.8. But attempt number two proved to be the winner, clocking in at an astonishing 110.6 decibels.

To put that in perspective, your average really ■■■■■■■ loud concert tends to sit in the 108-114db range.

just… so godam proud right now…

I thought Dudley “Booger” Dawson held the record.

Doing a Sharpie - To perform an aimless task and receive acclamation and praise

STRAYA!

Australian Of The Year 2016

I’ve waited my whole life for this moment in history.

I’ve heard louder.

They breed 'em special in Humpty Doo.

'Kn oath Boot. I knew a few lads from Humpty Doo and they were all a bit strange. Although that could just have been because we were all AJs.

I think the name Humpty Doo is great though.

'Kn oath Boot. I knew a few lads from Humpty Doo and they were all a bit strange. Although that could just have been because we were all AJs.

Is that like a BJ?

Gotta agree on the name Humpty Doo being a great one WP.

And I always found Townsville AJs to be the worst.
■■■■■■ would want to fight at the drop of a hat.
Impossible to drink in the same bar.

Is that like a BJ?

Actually, BJ would have made a good AJ.

Gotta agree on the name Humpty Doo being a great one WP.

And I always found Townsville AJs to be the worst.
■■■■■■ would want to fight at the drop of a hat.
Impossible to drink in the same bar.

Yeah, the pointy end of the Army isn’t always filled with the sharpest tools!! If you know what I mean.

Hopefully they issue a coin
Hopefully they issue a coin

And a stamp!!

I had a guy offer me a BJ on the strand in Townsville. He took the rejection pretty hard and started complaining about the lack of prospective partners in the town. Except, he said in an offhand manner, for the AJs.

A bunch of the old Emerald crew moved up to Humpty Doo where they remain today. A strange joint for strange peeps. I like it! :smiley:

Only in the Territory!!

Australians all let us rejoice for we have heaps of stuff