The Official L FFFFFFFFFRANKLIN! Thread

Arthroscope? Big deal. He could have both knees removed, return in round 16 and still be a live chance for the Coleman.

Cooked

2 Likes

The only Coleman Buddy might get this year.

Assuming you need a light at the end of the Sydney tunnel.

5 Likes

It’s not all bad news. Whilst L FFFRANKLIN! is convalescing, The Lizard will be getting more opportunities to redefine forward craft for the next decade. Then once the swelling has subsided in FFFRANKLIN’s knee, he’ll put on a series of displays that will remind you malcontents of what you have been missing.

I’ll lizard you in a minute

3 Likes

Does anyone else in the world call that fella (whose name escapes me), The Lizard?

Everyone does.

Nick, aka ‘The Lizard’ Blakey.

We all know that the Lizard is a big bodied mid, and should be playing in the 2s refining his stoppage craft.

EFA #allegedly

2 Likes

Are you still doing this whole Sydney shtick?

2 Likes

4 Likes

I like You digs, but a dedicated lance Franklin thread on blitz is probably pushing it too far

6 Likes

If Diggers only posts in this thread I’m all for it.

4 Likes

You couldn’t inflict The Lizard on the NEAFL. It wouldn’t be right.

You know when you drop a nugg in the loo and every now and then one disappears without a trace and you think where did that go?

Well here it is.

6 Likes

It’s located appropriately all the way over there in the ‘other teams’ thread at least. You’d be onto something if I started it in The Hangar. Either way, the EFC and L FFFRANKLIN! has a lot of shared history. I reckon he quietly likes them.

I’ve never lost a nugg. Ever.

It’s real, baby.

He’s no Tommy Jenkins.

Buddy will cost Sydney $68,000 a game this year. And i’d say he’ll probably only play in half of them. Let that sink in.

1 Like