The one thing I really want to see tomorrow

Jake Long kicking a running goal that is nearly but not touched on the line by Jack Silvagni.

■■■■ Carlton

No injuries for any essendon players

Jake Long kicking a running goal that is nearly but not touched on the line by Jack Silvagni.

■■■■ Carlton

Some Long overdue dejavu?

Just want to see some clean delivery, some vision, and some clear signs of some system forward.

That’s all. If we win, it’s a bonus.

FaRK Car’ton.

■■■■ Carlton

And a tanty from Silvagni when the goal ump says “YYYYEEESSSSSSSSS” and pulls out the twin shooters.

I just want to see some fluency. A bit of run. God how I’ve missed a bit of run.

I just want to see some fluency. A bit of run. God how I've missed a bit of run.

Did I say “run”? Sorry, meant “rum”. God how I’ve missed a bit of rum.

I just want to see some fluency. A bit of run. God how I've missed a bit of run.

I thought you needed laxatives.

Can always stick the rum bottle up the klacker I suppose.

4 points

I want to see more Essendon supports there than Carlton supportors !!

Tippa selling more candy then willy wonka!

i won’t be seeing ■■■■, i cancelled foxtel.

Smiles on the faces of the Essendon players & supporters.

Will Hams and Darcy Parish to start their clearance-smashing-combo career. Expect a newspaper feature story by midyear on essendons blond midget midfield machine. With The Langford and Lav Show riding shotgun.

Woke up, remembered Bombers were playing, reminded myself it is just a praccy match… still found myself donning the shirt and ‘booking’ the TV for the afternoon.

I am really excited about seeing our younger guys and system for the first time. As the write up in the little turd today supposedly suggesting that FC is better across all three areas of the ground… hopefully gets pinned to the board at some point in the future!

Can’t wait to see Parish in action, Zerrett to return and Kommer… oh and Langford and Walla and Edwards… also keen to see if Zaka really has got back to his best… additionally I can’t wait to see how Crowley goes and how Woosha sets them up… actually quite a lot and that is probably why I am excited!

Normally at this time I just want no injuries.

Today though, the only thing I want is a win.

Not really. He just has to stay on Blitz long enough and someone will give him the ■■■■■

HAMS Conor TIPPA.

So many times in the past six months that seemed individually unlikely — and now we get all of them at once.

P.S. Fark Carlton.

P.S. Fark Carlton.