The Other List

Met the new State Manager today. He's chatting away to the staff, giving some of his background, then mentions that he's a massive Essendon supporter! He spotted my Essendon lanyard so we had a good chat. Twill be a very pleasant working environment! :D

You can always judge someones character by who they support...sadly I work with all Collingwood people, thankfully when they try and bring up drugs I just say "at least we do them to try and enhance our performance on field, not in clubs".

Oh and that is a gorgeous dog can I just say in your avatar...LOOK AT THE DOGGGGYY! (I love German Shepherds.)

You seldom hear straight men use the word 'gorgeous'.

Met the new State Manager today. He's chatting away to the staff, giving some of his background, then mentions that he's a massive Essendon supporter! He spotted my Essendon lanyard so we had a good chat. Twill be a very pleasant working environment! :D

You can always judge someones character by who they support...sadly I work with all Collingwood people, thankfully when they try and bring up drugs I just say "at least we do them to try and enhance our performance on field, not in clubs".

Oh and that is a gorgeous dog can I just say in your avatar...LOOK AT THE DOGGGGYY! (I love German Shepherds.)

Unless it's to a girl, or dog.

Ok, so pedos, beast freaks, and Corey Bernardi say it too.

Well that makes it much better then!

Are they comfy? Some look silly but I've seen some with bows that are cute. I hate looking for summer footwear.

What are your feet like em ?
Well kept ?
image_zps64e39a76.jpg

Oooh, shoes. I like shoes

I like Sneakers. 

Reminds me, one for this list: getting a pair of Jordan V "Fear". Only 32 pairs total in the country.

Are they comfy? Some look silly but I've seen some with bows that are cute. I hate looking for summer footwear.

Well kept ?
image_zps64e39a76.jpg

You love shoes Megz. I reckon you'd trade Buggy for the right pair!

Well kept ?
image_zps64e39a76.jpg

You love shoes Megz. I reckon you'd trade Buggy for the right pair!

even if he's been a heel? :P

They’d have to awesome but possibly…

My wedding shoes were red with white polka dots, the most fabulous pair ever and I didn’t trade him for those!

Ok, so pedos, beast freaks, and Corey Bernardi say it too.

Well that makes it much better then!

Thanks gorgeous.

Nope.

Not even then.

They'd have to awesome but possibly...
My wedding shoes were red with white polka dots, the most fabulous pair ever and I didn't trade him for those!

They sound so pretty.

Re-issues of star wars toys in vintage packaging. How good is this gonna be?

Pandora. 

wow

wow

pretty sweet eh?

think they also have done the AT-AT, TIE Fighters and Slave 1.

wow

pretty sweet eh?

that is FREAKING AWESOME....i want me some star wars!!

wow

pretty sweet eh?

if you are in northcote, like all the cats these days, get down to Lobos at 503. theyve got all manner of vintage star wars toys for sale, also have Masters of the Universe, and almost any action figure youve ever heard of. then go buy the vintage reproductions

wow

pretty sweet eh?

if you are in northcote, like all the cats these days, get down to Lobos at 503. theyve got all manner of vintage star wars toys for sale, also have Masters of the Universe, and almost any action figure youve ever heard of. then go buy the vintage reproductions

does that mean I have to fly?

Morning loo stop

Morning loo stop

Public toilets?
Errrgh