The Overrated Thread

Yep, flip flops

Even double pluggers?

Yep

Agree with most of that, except beer, (other than the craft fad silliness)

E L’s Raymond. A really well put together & funny show 90% of the time.

And some Modern (new) Music, is actually ok. Infrequent and at times hard to find, but it’s there.

Still flip-flops?

1 Like

Top 40 artists being super edgy.

Camping.

6 Likes

Drones. Had a go of a mates last night,

I would have found a much better use for 2 and a half grand myself.

It flies.

2 Likes

Tattoos.

3 Likes

Will Smith, Christopher Nolan and luxury cars(BMW’s, Mercedes,etc.)

Dave Hughes. Dumb as a plank. As funny as leprosy.

12 Likes

Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition. In fact, all the editions after AD& D first edition . Use your imagination people!

1 Like

Can’t agree at all on Emily Blunt being overrated. Not sure on Mila Kunis. EB has a real presence that only the great actresses can match.

For me…Asian cinema. Can’t watch it. Don’t watch it. Crouching Tiger was a steaming pile…and Bollywood!!!

1 Like

Meditation

Expectation: You will be become Budda in your personal Matrix film, developing astral projection powers.

Reality: you just sat on the floor for 15 mins.

6 Likes

Watch anyone of Memories of Murder, I saw the Devil, Mother, A Tale of Two Sisters, Either of The Raid films, The Chaser, Battle Royale, Oldboy or any number of others and come back to me.

Some of the best films of this century have come from asia.

1 Like

My Kitchen Rules

4 Likes

All reality shows.

But especially those that manufacture antagonism where there really shouldn’t be much.
Again, like most of them, but especially MKR and The Block.
Where people suddenly become the most hated in Australia for no friggin’ reason.
It’s manipulative and stupid and people lap it up (if The Block’s ratings last year are anything to go by).

People bag I’m A Celebrity.
I like it.
Because I think Julia Morris is hilarious, and because they don’t do that.

4 Likes

A Rance
D Martin
F Carlton

Julia Morris

9 Likes

Surely tongue-in-cheek!? I can’t remember a premiership that’s been so obviously attributable to one player, as Richmond’s 2017 premiership was solely attributable to D Martin.

Back on topic:

• Fancy cars