The players joining Big Sammy Draper vs the Bears (2020, round 9)

ZERK

1 Like

ZERK
RIDLEY
FRANCIS
REDMAN
SAAD
(CONOR when heā€™s not managed)

FAP FAP FAP

2 Likes

Yeah, this is my only slight, slight quibble but no biggie. Given the aerial ability of Zerk, Francis, Hurley and Ridley Iā€™d have played Guelfi over Gleeson and he gives a touch more flexibility. A fit and confident McKenna would clearly be in Gleesonā€™s spot if that were possible of course but I can certainly see the need for giving him a spell. Overall, very happy!

7 Likes

One of the worst teams we have fielded in a long time.

The forward line is a joke. Obviously we will bomb it in to walla as usual.

We have 7-9 players who wouldnā€™t even smell a game at most other clubs due to being young and developing or just being plain ā– ā– ā– ā– /out of form.

We will probably win.

1 Like

Gotta love a bit of tall timber

4 Likes

Youā€™d think Zerk-in means Redman/Gleeson will play more of rebounding role in place of McKenna

1 Like

Yep. Although gives us flexibility to throw Francis fwd at stages perhaps though. Especially if TBell/Draper tire (expected IMO) and are just rotating off bench.

Or also when their 2nd ruck pinch hits.

2 Likes

Draper in for his debut

Shiel back

Friday night and free to air

lots to like

6 Likes

Good shout!!

1 Like

Hope we donā€™t need McGrath to go back.

Bloody warp that this guy is back

Monster game tomorrow night

8 Likes

Saad v.s Cameron should be a cracker of a contest

6 Likes

Saad is going to stick to that fck like glue no easy ball for Cameron tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Couple of suggestions;

Last week we were one of the most inexperienced teams. Whatā€™s the situation this week?

I watched a bunch of this team run around together in the Twos in 2018. How many? And what does it mean?

Hipwood to kick 6

Blokes in the head?

4 Likes

I was gonna say something.
then i looked at the named forwardline :rofl: :rofl:, legit someone from selection committee is seriously trolling Blitz. itā€™s gonna look like the oompa loompa brigrade when sammy floats down around there

4 Likes

As happy as I am for Draper, I am also really glad for Zerk.

We should have been playing him all season.

19 Likes

Not like they have a lot to choose from in terms of forwards.

And they looked GOOD in the VFL.

Really feels like the next generation is coming on this year.