The Police in the US go APE

And again

http://youtu.be/fYeC-D1_Vv4

Dramatic sountrack.

He was resisting arrest.

He drove straight over the cops foot, the one he was looking right at, and claimed "I didn't see you". Bwahaha.

Dramatic sountrack.

It is America

Not Relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkxFMCdL33I

When I hear a civil libertarian saying stuff like this, I listen. 

If what this guy is saying is true it certainly makes the media coverage of this case very interesting indeed.

Will be very interesting to see how this all unfolds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDuRB2Z89-s

Ok, let's look at it this way. 

Say Michael Brown was reaching for the cops gun, the cop shoots Brown. This is self defense, yes. This account of events is disputed by some witnesses though, what witnesses say they saw happening differs, but we'll give the cop the benefit of the doubt on that one, and say that he acted in self defense.

But, how was the cop acting in self defense when Brown started running? This part does not differ between witnesses. Brown was running away, and the cop starts shooting at him. This is clearly no longer self defense. Not only that, but when Brown is being shot at he turns around and begins to raise his arms above his head (this point doesn't differ among witness accounts) This is the point where the cop shoots him in the head. Killing him.

This man above uses the term "charging", no witness account use this word, they all say stumble. This guy is simply lying in his telling of the story, claiming witnesses back up the charging story, and the only witness to say Brown had given up was his accomplice. This is pure BS

"I saw him stumble toward the officer, but not rush at him. The officer was about six or seven feet away from him,"- James McKnight

Brown was "balled up" with his arms under his stomach and he was "halfway down" to the ground. As he was falling, Brown took one or two steps toward Wilson because he was presumably hit and was stumbling forward; Wilson then shot him three or four times - Michael Brady

And the kid's body jerked as if he was hit from behind, and he turns around and puts his hands up like this, and the cop continued to fire until he just dropped down to the ground and his face just smacks the concrete- Tiffany Mitchell

"Fact, there are now a dozen witnesses corroborating" Where? I'm looking and I can find 5 witness accounts... I've included 3 above, I didn't include the accomplices account, and the 4th one I left out didn't make mention of how Brown was positioned when facing the officer. The only reference I can find regarding a dozen witnesses is a tweet by Christine  Byers.

Then there is the radio caller who was deemed a witness, even though she was telling an account of the events the officer had allegedly come up with, except that was a hoax... Google referenced her a few times when I was trying to look for other witness accounts, but a google search on her revealed the story she told came from a facebook post which was deemed fake. 

The guy is straight out lying to support his narrative. I stopped watching after the 2.50 mark because frankly I don't really care what else this guy has to make up.

Good factual reply. I have no problems whatsoever with TRUTH. 

You spoiled it somewhat by saying you didn't watch the last 6 minutes and you didn't really care what he had to say (!)

Let's hope the judicial system cares enough to examine all the facts and listen to the whole story from both sides, eh?

I will be very interested to see all the evidence as presented in court.

BTW if this Root guy is straight out lying as you suggest he has just completely buggered up his credibility in a 9 minute video clip. I find that a bit strange.

Police or Army?

militarization.jpg

militarize-police.jpg

police-militarized1.jpg

Police.jpg

history-of-the-american-police-officer-p

But whatever you do, don't try to tell anyone they are getting us ready for the New World Order. They'll call you a crazy conspiracy theorist.

When the weapons industry in bed with lawmakers to militarize the police force while at the same time able to whip up rednecks to scream the 'right' to buy military grade automatic weaponry while thumping apocalyptic bibles, with little or no barriers to purchase then you get this perfect storm. Military industrial complex has foot in both camps and laughing all the way to the bank.

And remember people, it's the US, not 'us'.

When I hear a civil libertarian saying stuff like this, I listen. 

If what this guy is saying is true it certainly makes the media coverage of this case very interesting indeed.

Will be very interesting to see how this all unfolds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDuRB2Z89-s

Breaking News:

The Grand Jury agreed. No indictment of officer Wilson.

Oh oh, this is going to get really ugly.