The positive thread. find something, anything

I got 9 green lights in a row today.

oh man, i drove through geelong once (albeit about 5am), anyway, i got every single green light from out near Torquay all the way through to Corio. Was fricken pumped. got to work 25 minutes earlier and the doors were still locked, not so pumped, but was worth it, just so i could write about it here 10 years later.

oh man, i drove through geelong once (albeit about 5am), anyway, i got every single green light from out near Torquay all the way through to Corio. Was fricken pumped. got to work 25 minutes earlier and the doors were still locked, not so pumped, but was worth it, just so i could write about it here 10 years later.

its like getting from keilor village to highpoint without getting a single light. Dad still boasts of a run from 20 years ago.

There is this little Noodle shop around the corner from my house, who just advertised they are now doing dumplings.

I was skeptical, but just tried them then…

Winning.

I have a good job, and come home to a great apartment where I live with my amazing girlfriend.

Life is ■■■■■■ brilliant lads.

Yeah…but do you have a Ferrari bed?

That turd franklin doesn’t play for the dawks anymore

I think it’s great that more informed recent scientific studies show that those who consume higher amounts of saturated fat have no more heart disease than those who consume less.

Things are good.

Malthouse got the sack. Left the game as a laughing stock

Carlton are still farked.

But just in case: Fark Carlton.

1 Like

Um, I’ve just finished work for the day, that must count for something?
Also, in 19 days I’m taking two months off work.

Fark carlton

So the avatar pic is actually just Andy D’s head on your body?

Good work though. Most people I know who’ve struggled with their weight, once they’ve actually started moving consistently in the right direction for more than a month or two have done really well.
It’ll be worth it.

Have been dieting and exercising since december and have lost 14kg. Can actually do up my shoes without struggling for breath. Since i have lost the weight my sleep apnea has improved out of sight.

Also being an uncle and being able to play with my 2 adorable nephews.

My STI test came back with a resounding positive for chlamydia

I’ve certainly got it!

Sorry I can’t match the standard of the above comments.

… typing this from the Qantas First Class lounge at LAX. It is good to see that LAX is finally having an upgrade so it doesn’t look so much like a third world airport these days.

now youre getting it

My son managed to vomit in a bucket this morning instead of on me. Success.

I have a good job, and come home to a great apartment where I live with my amazing girlfriend.

Lay off the orange pants, mate.

I’m watching my cholesterol.
Watch it fry up, watch it all the way from the plate into my gob.

mmmmm, bacon.