The positive thread. find something, anything

a guy asked for 2 dollars off me today and when he came out of the BWS he had a cask i like.

3 Likes
Battery Point is a nice spot

Down near where the Twin Towers were before Sep 11 2001?

Doesn’t he mean Hobart?

I know…smartarse joke…the Manhattan one is Battery Park, not Point.

Doesn’t he mean Hobart?

Does FIFO still mean "Fit In or F*ck Off"?

So that’s why they got rid of me… why didn’t you say this earlier!!!

Does FIFO still mean “Fit In or F*ck Off”?

pay that

Got made redundant from my FIFO job yesterday. Hopped on the plane home this morning without a job. Turned my phone on when I got off the plane, it rang straight away with a job offer.

3 Likes

1 Like

double post

Mars
Bar
Slice

Do yourself a favour!

1 Like

I thought the same. Had to check my phone when I singed on.

I love it when that happens.

I woke up today convinced it was a Wednesday and have only now just realised that its actually Thursday. Score.

1 Like
I have a good job, and come home to a great apartment where I live with my amazing girlfriend.

Life is â– â– â– â– â– â–  brilliant lads.

Yeah…but do you have a Ferrari bed?

“I sleep in a big bed with my wife”

Pubes making a comeback?

Today two male students in my university EFL class decided to have a â– â– â– â–  pulling competition in the back row, leaving a disgusting pile on the desk. I had to confront them and give them a serve for their behaviour, threatening to boot them from the class. The last thing I need is a sexual harassment complaint from a female student.

At least they learned some new English slang they’ll probably remember: pubes. I might put it on a quiz next week.

so uhh, who won?

I had to disqualify one of them for secretly wearing a merken.
Today two male students in my university EFL class decided to have a â– â– â– â–  pulling competition in the back row, leaving a disgusting pile on the desk. I had to confront them and give them a serve for their behaviour, threatening to boot them from the class. The last thing I need is a sexual harassment complaint from a female student.

At least they learned some new English slang they’ll probably remember: pubes. I might put it on a quiz next week.

so uhh, who won?

Last hair standing?

so uhh, who won?