The Pro Cycling Thread

Rolland gives Cannondale it’s 2nd WT win in a matter of weeks from a breakaway.
Tonight’s stage in the Dolomites shapes as pivotal for the GC win. If Dumoulin can hold Nibs and Quintana, it will go a long way of n securing the title.

1 Like

Cant wait for tonight as a few riding mates are off over there in the coming months… See how they feel sunday after they have watched the stage lol

1 Like

Hell yeah. Tommy D dumping on his rivals.

That said, they all look stuffed. Is this the result of too many long stages and too much climbing?

2 Likes

It was great watching all the attacks, and TJ finally winning a stage.

1 Like

Best part was when dumoulin started giving it to quintana and nibali…he was trolling them…hasn’t got half as much support as they other 2 yet attacked them… superb!

1 Like

He’s mighty pi_ssed at them too.
Tonights stage should suit him, so hopefully he really drills them.

1 Like

Big tom has won a lot of fans over the past few weeks…me included. Would have been even more interesting if Landa Thomas hadn’t had the incident. I Just don’t have anytime for quintana and movistar!

2 Likes

Tom Swagolin.

https://twitter.com/CyclingHubTV/status/867764868300120064

Screw the other two. Sulk it up.

1 Like
1 Like

Unless you’re from Italy or Columbia, the rest of the world is rooting for Dumoulin!

1 Like

Before pulling on a fresh pink jersey, Dumoulin slammed Nibali and Quintana for combining against him.

“They are only focusing on me and trying to make me lose instead of trying to win. In the last moments, they lost a lot of time to the other competitors. I really hope that riding like this they will lose their podium spot in Milan, that would be really nice, and I would be really happy,” he told Eurosport.

Can you believe it?
Movistar have done it again.
Dumoulin and a bunch of other riders go on a nature break and they attack again.

No class.

Just rubbish.
Nibs team helping Movistar of course.

Rojas saw Tom having a ■■■■, so he rode up to Quintana, whispered in his ear, and all of a sudden it’s full gas.

And caught. Hope nibali and nairo flat a hundred times

1 Like

Plaza riding very well for OS this year.

https://twitter.com/ProCyclingStats/status/868079873616736258

A brave rider with good legs can win the giro on stage 20. Who will it be.

Dumoulin looked tired yesterday.
Quintana will take time on the final climb, but there’s still a fair way to the end, which Tom can catch some of that up.
Movistar will probably have someone waiting to help Quintana at the top, Sunweb are too weak to play this game.

1 Like