The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

The baton has been passed to @Crazy_Bomber. Can he resist the temptation?

I actually like Bjork.

1 Like

I don’t mind her either

1 Like

Pretty sure Crazy is a guy.

2 Likes

OK, I have the shiny new ball, thanks @ivan. I’ll resist Bjork first up thanks to forthright discussions with the leadership group, instead I’ll steam in with a melodic, gorgeous music video from one of my favourite bands who simply do not get enough credit from casuals, with soaring vocals, melodic guitar work and a brilliant music video, what more could one want? The leadership group is hoping I don’t need any small pieces of sandpaper to move the hearts of Blitz.

I was going to no the Hell out of that after 1x minute but the more it progressed, the more I liked it. YES.

1 Like

Great start…never heard this before but I think I’ll have a look around at some of their other stuff if this is in anyway indicative of their style.

In other words…YES

1 Like

Yes from me

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I like the Deftones. Went and saw them last year, year before. Wasn’t a great gig.

Current bass guitarist used to play for a band called Quicksand - also underrated IMO.

That’s a yes, btw.

1 Like

Yes.

I enjoyed that and can see no need for suspensions or integrity officer intervention in this case.

1 Like

Didn’t like it. But, hadn’t heard it before. Yes.

1 Like

Hmmmm, after the radiohead debacle I’m feeling cynical. No

1 Like

Nah, blah

Yes, I like when Deftones go 90s emo twangy and picky on the guitars, and with a nice kick in chorus. Good stuff.

1 Like

Hahaha. This thread is prone to that sort of stuff. IMO Radiohead first up would have got a stream of yeses and a 10-0 result, but as the third or 4th track there seems to be a risk in taking what might be perceived as a “safe” option, no matter how good the track.

In many ways that’s the appeal of this thread, the results can seem completely random, and the crowd can flip in a moment!

2 Likes

oh yeah, and yes to this

1 Like

You have to rise above the hate mate, don’t let cynicism affect your voting. Don’t stoop to the haters’ level.

2 Likes

Was that when they were playing in Melbourne? I really wanted to go to that gig but missed out. They’re truly a great band and very versatile, very genre bending. Started out as very rock/metal but blossomed into a very melodic and gorgeous band.

Ja, ja…

1 Like