The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

I got 7-9, but double check that.

Thanks for making my rap even more Mr Plow than it already was.

2 Likes

Ah, so Nas is to blame then…

1 Like

No.

I’m done.
Any suggestions of who should go next?

mrjez wants a go.

1 Like

@mrjez you’re up!!

1 Like

Jeesus what is with the wrong counts - the boobs never got to 10 either way. Barnz was trolling providing wrong nos. You can’t count Emilio voting for himself, and he shouldn’t be posting more songs before first count is verified. Deckham voted twice. Kj_11 was the only one providing the correct count. Voting for 2nd song further stuffed up the first count.

Think it is a good idea to have minimum participation as at least then DJs might try to learn the conventions of the thread.

1 Like

A few people went off too early during the Sabrina video. Probably not the first time that had happened over the years.

6 Likes

Cheers @EMILIO78 I knew that rap would pay off!

Let’s start with a beer at the punk arcade:

You shouldn’t vote for yourself.

lol, you’re very passionate about rules, aren’t you?! You run the Panic Dollars game with ruthless efficiency! I like that.

Nah it’s all good, the confusion of the thread is part of the fun, no big deal. I think a couple of people have been dudded the other way previously too.

Usually multiple people will verify on close votes. If unsure though DJ’s should demand a recount, before spinning again. Best way for people (all of us) to learn is to be involved at the coalface.

No need for rules on new DJ’s, it is more inclusive that way. It’s more the vibe in here so ultimately the outgoing King can deem a newby worthy or not.

4 Likes

Good song. Great video. Mrs diggers gives it a YES.

Oh wow, @Mrjez played something I’ve actually heard before. I feel slightly less uncool.

Very much yes.

1 Like

Yerp

Yessir.

Damn you Jez I’m hung over and really not in the mood for punk. But I enjoyed that song all the same. Yes.

1 Like

Good!
Yes.

I thought this thread was about what you could get away with, until you couldn’t.

2 Likes

Yes. Punk clears my head in the morning.