The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

I’ve heard parts of this one, heaps of times. I always thought it was a piece of library (stock) music used during reflective segue by 7.30 Report (or any current affairs program) to symbolise progress in an evironmental battle, between the small guys and the big corporation or perhaps one woman’s struggle after losing her husband to cancer.

Now I know, so yes.

1 Like

Real Life - Catch Me I’m Falling …urrrghhhh…I find it hard to say no to you…but that was close…

Jakatta - I’m liking this…wait a sec…nah, went nowhere, boring, sorry.

1 Like

This. No.

Sorry - reminded me of the soundtrack to several dreary parties I attended in the late 90’s-early 00’s where people constantly played stuff like this and fkn Moby…

1 Like

Yes.
Screw the cultural cringe.
Love new wave/romantic. Love big production.
Love pop.
And I haven’t heard that song in donkeys.

Edit: Oh, I’m late.
Better um…listen to this song then…

3 Likes

I can’t watch K Spacey films without prejudice anymore and this number is guilty by association. That plus as someone said earlier, it reminds me also of the pretentious background music that accompanied the boring coveration and crap food I was forced to endure at dinner parties past. No way.

1 Like

A steady stream of NO’s flooding in now.
I make the current score 6 - 6, unless I cheekily count Wimm’s above post as a YES :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Might be curtains for bltn here ?

No.

I only just realised your new avatar is Batman chin stroking. Haha well played.

3 Likes

Yes

Some of you others fkg vote

1 Like

I know. We need this sorted either way.

7-7
@Pimpinio_Tigers ?
@Mrs_diggers ?
@Heather_Mills?
Not that anyone has dual accounts…

1 Like

That’s actually Mrs diggers’ account.

Heather?

Look, the song went nowhere but I’m a fan of this style so I’ll give a yes… but only just. It started well but it went nowhere.

Not surprised you’re a fan of that style.

I’m a fan of many styles.

Hmmm… With most of them being rubbish.

Don’t be so close minded, there’s more to life then obscure 70’s hits.