The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

This is a stunning thread can’t believe I missed it and had to read the replay, at least I didn’t know the results.

Ok so last time I checked I was like 6 or 7 to 0, so I thought I’d log in early to select my next song. And instead I’m done! Seriously, there are 10 people who have a problem with Daft Punk?!

Good luck with this crowd, @Paul_Peos!

6 Likes

Hahah. DJ King failed to consider that it was a Saturday night, and the Daft Punk lovers were all out, while those at home were more inclined to hate :slight_smile:
Or maybe it was a boring song

2 Likes

That’s a good point! I was trying to be nice, but you’re right, fark all you Saturday night posting loserly losing losers.

Anyway Peos and I seem to have the same taste in everything: music, comedy, TV, women (I can only assume) so let’s see how he goes!

4 Likes

It’s more of a Sunday morning track for me.

I believe SMJ has two little bastardos, not susprising he has forgotten tbe human concept of “saturday night”

1 Like

Tread carefully young Peos.
The crowd is fickle my friend.

By all means, play a guilty pleasure at some stage, just don’t go full Preliminary Point.
The majority won’t stand for it.
And remember, sins of the past aren’t easily forgotten…I found out the hard way.

Just some words of advice.
You’re a smart cookie, you’ll figure it out !

2 Likes

Wait, face the crowd who voted off Daft Punk? While having a hangover? Crikey.

OK, let’s start here. If you don’t like the track, you should still like the video.

It’s like juggling voters’ tastes in this thread.

Yes.

1 Like

IMG_2282

I’ll cast a vote later if need be.

“No person should ever be voted out on their first effort”

Deckham
18/03/18 - Blitz

Aside from that - I didn’t mind it. Kinda. Pretty flaccid.

1 Like

Meh. But first ball rule - Yes to another spin

This is good.

The last thing you want is a string of emphatic yes votes early, that tends to lead to massive swings the other way.

2 Likes

Boring so I’ll vote yes, and when you get more adventurous I’ll vote no. It’s a cruel game after all.

4 Likes

Similar sitch, so yeah

It was a bit meh. Yes just.

Ballsy. Yes.

1 Like

Nice for a Sunday morning.
Yes.

It’s weird that a dorky pudgy middle age white guy can make something so funky.
Hope for us all I guess.

Yes, though more for the juggling than the music. That and i want to see where peos goes next.

Not a Norman Cook fan but that was alright and you’re hungover so that’s a yes.

Yes! That was the greatest first song selection ever ever ever and you are the best DJ ever and things could not possibly go downhill from here because you are the best and my expectations are so so high right now

5 Likes