The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

Yes

I might be number 10. Yes indeed.

I count you as 10 but just in case, yep

Paul Peos picks public’s pulse.

Yes from me, if it needs it.

Oh and the two of you that voted no… it has been noted. EDIT, sorry, one. Dell…mate… I’m not even angry, I’m disappointed

1 Like

So, keep the tempo up, go forward in time (nearly the 90’s Dell). Continuity on some level; all plans out the window. I must be the first DJ ever to be under the influence.

(Still haven’t got my name on the Bill, Diggers? Do you have a life or something?)

2 Likes

Never heard this before…but it ticks the boxes so a Yes from me

Had this on tape, borrowed it off a mate at school, dubbed it on low speed to get the full quality. From memory it was one of those annoying albums that wouldn’t fit on the one side of a TDK-90, so you’d have the last couple songs on the other side and tape an EP or someshit to fill the rest. It’s a yes.

Cracker. Yes.

Still scream it out loud when I hear it.

What the hell is the lead singer wearing? Yellow onesie Lycra running suit? Oh God, my eyes!

My ears seemed to like it though, so YES.

That’s a yes.

yes

Massive yes from me. Love this track.

Yes

Saw the guitarist and singer do this (along with “Love Rears. …” and “Bi”) at The Saloon Bar in Toorak. For some reason they were there having a drink and got talked into getting up for a play.
Anyway, I digress… yes!

3 Likes

Yes.

Now I’m all confused. I’ve been out all day and now I’ve gone through the thread to make sure I’m not repeating.If I had known that “Gentle Art Of Making Enemies”, was the song that got me through, I would never have accepted, because my vote would have meant things went the other way. Catch 22 moment. I’m not sure what I’ll do…

Also: “Happy Birthday, ■■■■■■…”

1 Like

Yes

Looks like it’s got 11 so I’ll stay on the fence.

Motorhead fck yes
Cult of personality fck yes again