The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

6 Likes

The biggest boil over of all time.

Love it.

Oh hell yes

Because Disco Stu doesn’t advertise?

1 Like

At first I was afraid, I was petrified …

What can I say, I’m shocked, but then again how many dudes you roll like this, how many dudes you know flow like this…not many, if any, not many, if any.

Sorry @Kay_Eff_See you’ll have to wait a little longer.

I know I said I wouldn’t but now its stuck in my head and will without doubt be my undoing, but what the hell after that thrill ride

1 Like

Hell Yes, without even listening. This has everything that Quincy Jones sterilized out of disco.

Lid off! Yes.

2 Likes

Yes!

It’s a song that’s been flogged to death, stomped on, set on fire and had the remains scattered at sea.
But it does conjure up some happy memories from Twister nightclub in St Kilda in the mid-late 90’s (where it was a staple).
And I will at least give you points for posting the original, not the slightly tarted-up and remixed version (had what sounded like a Stock Aitken Waterman drum & bass track grafted onto it) that most clubs played. Yes.

Good start, but the mid 90s JJJ grunge heads log on at lunchtime, you need more affirms before then.

1 Like

This thread is going places. Next time play the weird Cake version. Yes

1 Like

No.

Fark no.

3 Likes

'Stu is out of control. I’ll give it a yes.

Nooooo

I’m a crowd follower. Yes.

1 Like

Yes, I don’t like the song at all. But I like that Stu is going all in. Deserves a win, purely for the courage.

4 Likes

Should change your name to discostu just for this thread.

I can’t resist the momentum.

Yes

Can’t change my name unfortunately, plus I think there already is a Disco Stu floating around somewhere