The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

Yes.

I now have the sax riff from another madness song in my head, thanks

Sure.

No. There is life in ska - Melbourne Ska Orchestra is doing good stuff. But never really got this - to me the goofiness seemed to be a cover for not much substance. I would have been happier with some of the other bands you listed.

Yes- I think stu is kissed on the ■■■■

I’m waiting for the next DJ who pushes the envelope and gets slammed. But Stu got away with it.

I can go with this, yes.

I probably went to school with @The_Ant’s uncle, so it’s a definite YES from me.

2 Likes

Love Ska.
Yes.

I would’ve preferred The Beat, but it looks like you’ve smashed through 10 yesses already.

@The_Ant wants something more recent so Disco Stu listens to the crowd.

I like Lana Del Rey and I like Disco so what better than Disco Lana Del Rey.

I’m so going out on this one, but if by some miracle I survive next genre is Country & Western.

1 Like

Well, I like disco, particularly if it’s funky. But I don’t think this is it. And I hate the majority of remixes. So big No from me.

It was OK, but I’m voting YES cos I want to hear the Country track.

I love the new stuff. (Ducks for cover as the flames fly in. Come at me!)

1 Like

There’s allways a line, for me that line is bad pop trance remixes of pop songs.

No this time, still kinda want to hear the c&w song though.

Geez, it almost makes Lana Del Ray seem palatable.
Almost…
No.

Sorry, can’t do it. No.

No. I don’t think Lana is well served by this, and neither is disco.

Yes

I think I’ve pushed it too far this time, grab your milk crate full of Vinyl records and get ready to step into the booth @Kay_Eff_See

Isn’t a disco a straight 4/4 beat? Which that is not.
What it is is very generic - this sounds like a Casio keyboard preset for “mid-2010s top 40 hit”. Lana’s vocals help, but not enough for me. No. (I was yes on Madness).

If you would hear it in a disco, its disco music :wink:

I think I’m showing my age by calling it a disco though

oh my god it’s not even summer why does the DJ keep on playing summertime sadness?

YES