The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

Another fun thing to do with this song: mime the naked Buffalo Bill scene from Silence of the Lambs in front of a mirror. So funny.

Anyway, I’m off to bed. If I get voted off the island then @Kj_11 is the next DJ King.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Fun just turned into scary.

4 Likes

‘It rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again’. Wicked, no sleep for me tonight.

1 Like

Big YES from me.

Yes because it reminds me of moving abroad around the time it came out.

I’m a yes. And yes it’s a good looking dog.

If you can’t listen to the end without shaking your head and thinking ffs stop, … you’d have to give it a no, … right?

Yes to Wilbur.

An extreme measure!
I just hope they’re on a USB and not vinyl.

Yes to Darkness. They walk that fine line between stupid good and good stupid.

2 Likes

Finally a song I’ve heard of.

Yes.

4 Likes

Well that woke me up with a silly grin. Yes

9-2, and I’m not sure if BSD is saying yes or no to the song. I’ll read again and try to decipher.

Edit: hmm, a conditional sentence, and a yes to the dog. Anyone?

Lol, … The Darkness are an odd one for me.

I want to like them, . I’ve tried to like them, … I put off voting on it last night so I could give it a 2nd chance this morning in case I was just tired, … but ultimately there’s just something that irks me, … it was a reluctant No.

Love Wilbur though, …

2 Likes

Ha ha! Pretty easy to pick the dude who doesn’t drink very often and can’t hold his liquor. Three and a half ciders and I’m posting novelty tunes and dog pics, and I’m dancing naked in front of the bathroom mirror like a serial killer…

Frankly, it was the best Saturday evening I’ve had all year.

6 Likes

That is a fun song, I liked it then & now, yes.

1 Like

Well, I gotta wake up. And I like the pop-metal chorus in this song:

Hmm, no, a bit rudimentary. Makes me wanna go and listen to Angel Dust for some expertly done stuff I can play at volume this morning.

Y’know, I always thought they were supposed another piece of ■■■■ screamo band from a decade ago. I was wrong and that was decent. Yes.

Didn’t mind the actual music, couldn’t hack the singing. No.

Backing was OK, but the satanic vocal style used by many metal bands is just silly. No.

Fun fact I still have a Myspace friend request pending from Parkway Drive. I’m a pretty big deal.

4 Likes