The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

I fold the laundry and send the wife off to work. Having a Jagermesiter after a tough three hours listening to bluegrass and patting people’s dogs.

5 Likes

Also, Paranoid by Sabbath should be in the DJ King canon.

1 Like

And War Pigs.

1 Like

I was thinking about Sabbath songs today. My immediate thought re. Paranoid was that it would get a response along the lines of: too predictable, if you’re going to play Sabbath… blah, blah. etc., and then the realisation of how appropriate it would be.

2 Likes

shush

I was thinking today with that Deep Purple, Sabbath would get a yes from me if that was the early 70s rock band being played.

1 Like

Ha! Being paranoid about playing paranoid. That’s so meta :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Warpigs is a bit old hat but I was planning to throw in a modern dubstep remix which would no doubt anger both the old rock dudes and the young electro heads.

3 Likes

Not me, dude. I’m both an old rock dude & young(ish) dance music DJ. War Pigs is one of my fav songs of all time. By all means, bastardise it. I’ll vote yes.

Bastardised War Pigs would get a yes from me too.

1 Like

I reckon you and MrJez might like it, maybe Paul Peos but I can’t see where I’d get too many other yeses. Maybe Hoffy and Koala. Choppsuey would go on a massive rant.

Kira too of course. The odds don’t look too bad I suppose, I’m elevating it to #1 on the next set list.

2 Likes

No to Hambo’s dubstep Sabbath and yes to MSP.

2 Likes

Boo!

5-3

Holy sh*t, is it really only 5-3?

Slow night.

Punters sending songs in via PM isn’t a barrel of fun.

I reckon you might like it.

I probably will. I’ll still vote no. :laughing:

It was OK but not good enough this deep in. No.

3 Likes

You’re mean. I’ve been very kind to you.

1 Like