The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Oh yeah there’s a song that was posted while I was outside in the freezing cold with an even colder breeze coming off the bay. I’d better listen to it… no

1 Like

I’m all talk.

1 Like

So, um, what were you doing, out in this ridiculous weather - while I was watching ‘Picnic At Hanging Rock’, in my warm house? (Honest Question ™)

5-5

What was the song? Have I voted?

It was manic street preachers?

1 Like

I’ll go Yes, by the way. Whatever.

1 Like

I’m managing a thing called Neon Dog Park in Williamstown. I have to set up the various artworks some of which are pretty unwieldy such as “tree with dog p1ssing on it” and pack it up as well as mingle with the people, take photos, pat dogs etc. We had a Bluegrass band play 3 sets tonight, they were quite good called the Davidson Brothers. It was even colder last night

The light on the ground behind the girls is a neon turd.

4 Likes

You have voted (yes)

Just realised I better make an addition to my resume:

“Proficient in turd placement”

Might get me a job in management at one of the big banks.

3 Likes

no way, jose

1 Like

6-6

Could not have predicted a better response. Hope you’re being payed well.

@Preliminary_Point2 may be able to help you out. He works in this field. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m baaaack!

How’re we going?
Thanks, PP.

Yeah double overtime today. It’s alright for a change, I work for the local council part time and this has got me involved with their events management team who are a great bunch of people.

1 Like

4 Likes

think we should have made it double points tonight to speed things up

So I take time away from the thread to watch a movie and come back to 43 new responses.

I think, “what new song (or songs) have I missed”

And “hopefully @Deckham has stopped trying to please everyone and has gone back to playing good music”

But no, it was 43 new posts about laundry, paranoia and neon dog turds

Oh well, such is Blitz in all it’s glory

4 Likes

2 Likes

Just suffered through a flight back from Perth to Sydney to listen to THIS!!! Okay, Yes