The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Yes

Psychic :wink:

1 Like

Personalised note & pic coming up. Give me a sec.

2 Likes

Yes to this.

Last one was barely passable.

Don’t listen to the haters, the EDM brings in a crowd one way or the other, thread has been super slow.

3 Likes

Yep

I’m the only person that has voted Yes to all types of music.
I should win something, I feel.
Like - a green raincoat, say. Or, a monkey wrench.
I’d even settle for a worn-out shoe buckle.
Yes

3 Likes

I can get you something from our lost and found:
Rosary Beads
Barbie Doll
Wooden Horse
Nailpolish (various colours)
cheap plastic sunglasses

Let me know.

2 Likes

I like the smell of nail polish…?

I also have a posable small Flash Gordon doll but I think that’s gonna be kept for a higher level prize.

1 Like

Liar! Thread hasn’t even had any Detroit Booty Bass yet, how could you have voted yes to it!

1 Like

I was going to vote yes but Rainman’s sobstory post always put me in a no mood. So no.

Elliot Alderson could easily guess all of Rainman’s passwords based on how much he shares here.

1 Like

6-5

That’s Rainman-Sama to you, buddy.

Listen to the original version in the bath with some wings, Crazy. That will put you in some sorta good mood.

申し訳ございません :bowing_man:

1 Like

大丈夫ですよ!!! :wink:

1 Like

Your prize of Nailfinity polish in clear ivory can be collected at the following location on Sunday 15th July, 2018 -37.904076, 144.653457

1 Like

How I wish I had the killshot…
That was fkn atrocious.
Worse than Korn, and that truly takes some doing.
No. Not at all. Never.

@Preliminary_Point2 - I was looking at The Royal Pita Maha in Ubud the other day, however, they want 40,000 yen (around $500 AUD) per night. I paid 40,000 yen for 10 nights at the Boomerang Village in Kata, Phuket a few years ago. Mmmm…