The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Ah this ■■■■ is ■■■■■■■ trash. I’m not voting for this. Get ■■■■■■

4 Likes

Well ok - yes

Changing the rules doesn’t make the music any less pox.

No

2 Likes

I’d imagine Dribble J are all over this because, on the (increasingly infrequent) occasions I turn it on, every song sounds like this.
No.

That’s the spirit! Ya radge ****!

1 Like

Yeah it’d be quite a shock after Magic 693.

1 Like

I’d probably almost like this if I was drunk.

YES

Feel like I’ve been voting no to pretty much everything this week, but this is still another No for me :(.

Nah, 3XY all the way mate…

3 Likes

I’ll give this a yes but I fear you’re heading down a very dark path on the way to playing crap.

There is still time for you to save your soul and get back to playing better music…but you need to change now or it will be too late

2 Likes

Agreed!

It’s thursday you now what time it is @Klawdy

Nup.

Enabler. you’re no better. just give him the loaded gun next time.

1 Like

I know what time it is. And you know what time it is. But do the others?

1 Like

Yes for reasons I don not wish to disclose.

1 Like

Haven’t heard of this group before. A bit of a Daft Punk sound going on in this song. Yes.

1 Like

C’mon man. We’re all friends here. Out with it!

Friends don’t let friends play ■■■■ songs.

What I meant by the proposed changes was to aid with this problem. Up to 7 means songs get turned over faster - more songs equals more DJs.

Also, the battle means no one ever has to die on a single spin again. If your first spin is a bust, you get a second go with your battle. You may even win and get many more songs in.

Further to that, everyone gets more turns. Battles means more call ups, means more songs you can play yourself.

I say even drop the list of when people spun and how many turns they’ve had. If you’re here you just might be up again sooner than you expected. A busier more involved experience for all.

2 Likes