The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

3-5

Seriously?!

The first song was a no, but it wasn’t really terrible. I didn’t think you would go backwards from there.

But I’ve had bowel evacuations that sounded better than this.

Fark no.

2 Likes

Song is yes

Who’s hijacked klawdy’s account lol?

1 Like

I want to apologise I don’t think my original vote was fair.

To redress, fark that was bad. Redgum, really? Every future no vote I’m going to bring up the abomination of redgum.

1 Like

That’s not what I want to hear before a game. No for poor timing and song choice.

No.

4-8…it appears that song selection is even more important leading into a game

Redgum have an anthology covering ten years of their material? What a party that would be.

1 Like

3 Likes

Beer has kicked in. :beers:

1 Like

Fark you all and your lack of musical taste…Redgum were a farking awesome band in their day

1 Like

Shut up Boomer.

6 Likes

They really were. I’m suitably glad that song choice has ruffled the expected feathers in the build up to tonight’s game.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed @Gnik having a spin. He/she can be next at the decks when the guillotine inevitiably falls.

1 Like

I have to admit that this is the only Redgum track I’ve heard.

May know the song if I hear it but doubt it. I was the butt of everybody’s joke for a little while at work because I had no idea who bruno mars was when I was told he was the half time entertainment at the superbowl a few years ago. Stuck in the mid 90s still.

2 Likes

Just the ad huh? Yeah I’m just not buying it…

2 Likes

Weird and bad timing to play this but it is a classic.

Yes.

Feargal was big in the mid 80s!