The reigning DJ King (Mk IX) is @nobody because ***BLOND DJ IS LIVE***...Round 2 (Songs from the slightly more successful round 1 DJs)

Hahaha…yes and I’ve even taken out the blue cable :wink:

1 Like

That was my next suggestion! Thats me out of ideas.

Give the screen a bit of a ‘whack.’

That’ll fix it

I tried that too…it tried to whack me back and now we have reached an uneasy truce (there’s no way I’m turning my back on it).

1 Like

I’ve just pasted the link into my post 1 of this thread, which might be a better temporary fix.

Just make a note in your OP for now 'till we figure it out.

1 Like

This

Cheers mate…I’ve noted that in the OP and given you immense credit…you have been immortalised in the history of DJ King Mark IX

3 Likes

It’s about time I got the credit I deserve.

1 Like

I just listened to the track again, it’s a ripper of a track.

It can’t go down straight after that horrid cover just got through.

1 Like

6-5

yes

1 Like

Goodness! I’m making mistakes all over the place :frowning: Apologies for the oversight. You have been restored to your rightful position in the The Royal Box. Long may you reign :slight_smile:

1 Like

For somebody who wasn’t gonna be around much today, you’ve been around a bit today.

#fakemeetings

7 Likes

Meeting is on Friday :frowning: I’m trying to finish the proposal/presentation by then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Sob story alert.

When my first marriage broke down I was a cliche. I was drinking the better part of a bottle of whisky two nights a week to Johnny Cash songs and hitting the town pretty hard every weekend to drown the part of me that was hurting. I was working in a cafe I owned and I’d given up putting together playlists for the place years before. One morning I stumped up fairly seedy to the shop and walked in the door as this song came on and something clicked. I realised that I was choosing to wallow in my own self indulgent, self pity and I decided that was over and it was. I changed my mind.

10 Likes

A true sob story that would go well in the mental health thread. Glad you were able to turn it around.

Really liked the song too: yes

1 Like

Sounds familiar. Except Johnny Cash. More like Armin at my place. It’s a ■■■■ time isn’t it.

Yes

1 Like

Love Lyrics Born and allways liked this song.

Yes

1 Like

Yes. Another song for the personal playlist I hadn’t heard before.

1 Like