The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

And yet another female vocalist sees the death of me :frowning:

It must be time the @Zimmer took the reins

If not, then @BAAKKEERRRR

1 Like

And I played no part in your execution. Donā€™t know whether to be proud of disappointed.

Be proud :wink:

1 Like

Anybody want to take the stage?

@Yossarian?
@hambo?
@JohnRain?
@Klawdy?

Thanks, but I canā€™t at the moment.

Sure you canā€¦what could you possibly be doing thatā€™s more important than keeping us entertained?

Iā€™ve got a busy arvo coming, not sure if Iā€™ll be able to check in much

Someone stole my very long power cord, and Iā€™ve only got 9% power left on my lappy.

1 Like

Iā€™ve bit a bit on myself, but my routine one or two songs shouldnā€™t take longā€¦

that was ok I supposeā€¦yes

Feels like two contradictory styles together, not really sure it works on first listen but Iā€™ll give a first ball yes because Iā€™d be curious to hear more of their songs

A bit different. Yes.

Made it to the end, yep

It grew on me. yes

it reminded me of one of those bad reality shows my girlfriend used to watchā€¦no

Copyright protected, so canā€™t open here. Tried to find an alternative version without luck, so will abstain from voting on this one, Bakes.

50/50 yes

I didnā€™t mind that. YES.

Hmmā€¦ canā€™t help with this unfortunately. As far as I can tell itā€™s the only version on the Net full-stopā€¦ Iā€™ve got the CD, but am not at home so canā€™t even dm you a copyā€¦
For anyone interested, The Lost Gospel was Phil Jamiesonā€™s short-lived side project with Nick Wright (son of Stevie) during Grinspoonā€™s downtime. CD is not bad, easily better than GSā€™s last few releasesā€¦

All good, man. You made it through. Spin ā€˜er up.