The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

Made it to the end, yep

What a nice person you are (what the hell are you doing hanging around here then :wink: )

As long as the next track is not absolute garbage, Iā€™ll YES it

2 Likes

As above, so below.

That was bit ordinary.

No, sorry.

MONSTER!

Not sure how much nicer that no could have been.

Stop yelling at Peos ya big meanie

I"M NOT YELLING!!! MY CAPSLOCK IS STUCK

1 Like

Sure it isā€¦you have long history of YELLING AT THE REST OF US

YOU BAST*RD

I wonder if Deckham yells a lot in all of his ā€˜meetings?ā€™

1 Like

If I get through i might play Kumbya and organise a group hug

ONLY JOKING
resume hostilities

1 Like

SPORADically. ImPULSIVEly. WHO WOULD have thunK IT

This would come under the heading of ā€œAbsolute Garbageā€ and void my promised YES vote (as per conditions outlined in the contract above)

I was only joking before so donā€™t tempt me, I can be irrational.

Donā€™t you dare play Kumbaya on Friday night when the christian mob I look after come in and do their Kumbaya prayer/song session. Iā€™ve only got one no and Sebastian is too nice a syrupy bloke to give it to.

bed time hostilities will return in the morning

1 Like

Would be ok if you were star-fished on the beach - ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  on rum but otherwise I hope a tsunami comes along and wipes that little ditty of an island off the map.

NO

1 Like

Soz that I missed the early part of your set, CB. Some serious quality in there.

Have just checked in now, though, and am struggling with your latest effort. Actually, letā€™s be perfectly frank here, that was absolute rubbish. That you have garnered 4 yes votes already is indicative of the dramatic decline in voting standards within this thread. And I want no part of that.

In the spirit of Crazy, Spartan, Uncle Chop and other notorious no voters, I say no with extreme prejudice.

2 Likes

Y: Hambo, WOB, Hoffy, Decks

N: Swoods, Peos, Mackster, JR

4-4

When you wake up with a headache you need something that is not going to exacerbate it and this was perfect. Even the prattle on the tv hurts so for the absence of pain have a yes