The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

Every song with a chorus is repetitive?

5 hours for that excrement? No.

Enjoyable although your last one deserved 2 no votes. Have a snickers ice cream yes

If you think these wait times are bad. I wouldn’t let me survive til tomorrow.

Yes from me too because you didnt keep us hanging till tomorrow morning to post your song like I thought you would. :wink:

I thought this was legit? I reckon HOGALF was legit, though. @Hesonlygotaleftfoot (to clarify/confirm).

my confidence was only reinforced by the next offering my NO stands!

can i vote twice

1 Like

I was joking. If you allow people to vote because they’re impatient, bedlam will ensue. Happy for you to make a judgement either way.

If he’s only got a left foot Ever djs and is at 6 no votes. Count me as the 7th.

8 Likes

I don’t vote this set.

why not?

1 Like

Yes!

I have no say over how people vote. Free votes, advanced votes, expedient votes, couldn’t be bothered listening votes (known as a PP2 vote), meh votes, first ball votes, the list goes on. Your yes vote counts. HOGALF’s no vote counts.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be fair to just hang around voting ‘no’ to everything. It’s really not my kind of music. I don’t like it. I don’t particularly like the DJ either, so I’m being fair.

1 Like

If this competition was about being fair, I should be in jail right now for crimes against the DJ thread.

4 Likes

Nope

1 Like

But that just seems to end up with an extended set of crap music.

If a good song gets played (as in one that I think is good) I vote for it…if I don’t like the song, I vote No.

Whoever the DJ is doesn’t factor in

3 Likes

Show me the way to the next Blond DJ comp.

Oh, don’t ask why
Oh, don’t ask why
For if we don’t find
The next Blond DJ comp
I tell you we must die
I tell you we must die
I tell you, I tell you
I tell you we must die…

3 Likes

Seeming as you voted in my sets does that mean you likkke me? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Likes you maybe? But your musical taste is a different story…:wink: