yes

…may not have listened…

1 Like

Nice high jack.

I’d think about voting no. 16 through.

2 Likes

giphy

Sorry folks…
Well ■■■■ I’ve ended up in charge on a Friday night. Clearly I’m the least equipped person (apart from maybe @swoodley) to cater for a rave-up so it’d be folly to even try.
I’ll just fall on my sword with this piece of 80’s gold which may have been the original “MTV metal” clip, given it predates Motley Crue, Warrant etc. etc. Great harmonies…

Fall on your sword?

You’ve got to be kidding!

Yes

1 Like

NO

Holy sh*t, the drummer still has two arms! I’ve never heard this song before. I liked it. YES

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Yes…come on @BAAKKEERRRR…hang in there and play real music.

Don’t let the Electronic Douche Music crowd take over

Sometimes you don’t need EDM to party

Yes.

2 Likes

Yes, always liked me some Def Leppard.

The drummer from Def Leppard has got two arms!

At this time of night, on this particular night, YES.

(Jeez it makes me cringe when the singer leans on the guitarist and they sing into the same mic. and the guitarist plays his solo and leans back and they still think it’s a pretty cool thing to do, when it was just stupid in the first place. Hi Mick and Keith.)

Yes

Can’t believe you got Kenny G through, but kudos.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t get it

3 Likes

7-2 give us some more lovin’ @BAAKKEERRRR

Hurry up fkn

Redundant no for cringy 80’s crap.

and it’s a no from me

Well, I’ll be buggered… no idea what to play…

Um… these guys were another in a long line of Oz acts (Icehouse, Divinyls, Oils etc.) who found OS success and megastardom after they were at their best… For mine they never bettered Shabooh Shoobah (though The Swing’s pretty good) which was great mix of their future arena tendencies and their new-wave influences (which sadly they later abandoned entirely)…

Very true imo.

yes for this effort