The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

They’ve really come full circle, hey? Almost two decades in the wilderness. Hard to believe they recorded that song in ‘92-93.

4-1

This.

No.

Can see why it was the last song of the night… Cause clearly that ■■■■ would put anyone to sleep…
:sleeping:

Still, better than that other horrendous garbage you tried to pass off as whimsical and irreverent but was in reality just complete and utter bullshit shabbily dressed as music.

Actually this current song was so boring I’ve forgotten what I even came here to do! So I’ll just give it an assumptive NO, cause that’s the most likely scenario anyway.

1 Like

Quite palatable first thing in the morning. Yes.

X3.

The album after reforming was great too. Someone DJed a track in here way back, if I remember it had the voters split just like this one.

What? Thread is still going? I thought everyone would have been on a post season bender after the intense competition that was had across the 9 days. Where’s our end of season dj trip to? Ibiza? New Orleans? Seattle?

5 Likes

Great memory, Jez-san. Yes, @GiventoFly74 played a Slowdive song, but without checking the spreadsheet, didn’t he/she play a song from their latest album, with others preferring songs from Souvlaki or something like that?

Definitely Ibiza. :sunglasses:

Swoods will never agree to it, though.

Doof, doof…

1 Like

We’ll just spike his drink and he’ll be in the zone in no time.

Just like in Hangover. Ha.

#wolfpack

1 Like

Yeah it was a new album track.

I think we had Sugar for the Pill before, but the new album is very solid. This is a great track too, but not one that makes me put down my drink and head for the dancefloor. At this point I abstain…

I haven’t listened to it as yet, but will hunt it down. BTW, I think GTF74 nicked off not long after playing that song & has never returned. トラウマ

5-4 + one abstaining vote.

Yes.

1 Like

Expedient yes. It wasn’t terrible - boring if anything, I doubt I’d remember it 5 minutes after hearing it. Shoegaze certainly wasn’t/isn’t a favourite of mine…

1 Like

For mine this is one of their greats, the arc of "I’ll be here in the morning"is gorgeous

Better than Britpop dross.