The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

The funny thing is that the majority of the posters here have very similar football opinions too. Yes there are some differences of opinion at times but overall I find a lot of the posts from you guys are exactly what I’m thinking.

Just worded a shtload better.

2 Likes

Yeah, not always…

You guys know I like Bassnectar and a bit of Glitch Mob. Double down:

What you are really saying is that we are the only sane bunch on Blitz then and everyone else is fucken crazy (except when it comes to the DJ King thread). That makes sense to me. No wonder that new blood is hard to get in. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I can’t spell in football and non football threads.

Or anywhere for that matter.

Thatsthejoke.gif

1 Like

Furthermore, PP2 can’t even spell in real life situations!

Yes @hambo!

Unlike JR at the mountain rave, nightshift has caught up and sleep beckons.

I’m out.

1 Like

I’m lucky I don’t have work until Sunday.

Doesn’t that usually catch up with you at, like, 2pm?

Shouldn’t you be waking up now?

Shut up Hambo

1 Like

Dear @hambo

It would be fair to say that our music tastes differ significantly when it comes to this particular track.

In that light I must advise you that I will be allocating a NO vote to this latest entry of yours

Kind regards,

@swoodley

3 Likes

I don’t care. I don’t have to work until Sunday. P.S. You have pox music taste.

4 Likes

Ha…the jokes on you and your lousy music taste

I don’t have to work until next Tuesday :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You really only have yourself to blame for voting yes to Hambo’s repeat song.

Rubbish…I am completely blameless…it was the other six morons who voted for that particular track that deserve the blame

Whatevs, I only work 2 days a week.

2 Likes

Ok…you win (bast*rd) :wink:

3 Likes

A kernel of truth there, but I have already ripped into Jez-san, so you were the next in line. Who else voted a repeat song through…mmm…? :laughing: