The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

I really did like the tea drinking hippy story.

Are we all about to overshare?

2 Likes

Go for it PP2!

What are we sharing?

I was about to hit the hay but I might pour another red now.

2 Likes

I just heard people talking about drugs, so now Iā€™m loitering in the vicinity hoping to weasel my way in.

4 Likes

Yes to the song.

Geez they really do look like meth heads you run into at 11pm Sunday night in revolver who had clearly been in there 48 hours straight.

Drugs! Drugs! Drugs!

1 Like

ā€œclientā€

1 Like

Oh, and yes for the song Hambo

1 Like

Cheap speed and acid for horses. Not being judgemental I just feel crook thinking about that stuff. My boy is the same, he lost it when administered ketamine after he broke his leg.

Anyway, where are we?

Oh, Wednesday night is rave night now? Or at least stories of raves?

Anyway, I have no idea what the song isā€¦

This is the DJ King thread and anything goes here, right? I mean, I was just saying to Decks the other day that this thread is my lunacy sanctuary.

Saying that, I donā€™t want anything I share in here percolating into other Blitz threads. Jesus, no.

The reality is that music and drugs go hand in hand, whether we like it or not. Sidā€™s mum gave him a hotshot (shocking).

I consider Kasey a mate. We are connected and communicate a few times per year. He isnā€™t a dealer, but he may still use party prescriptions. I am not gunna abandon him for that. Nor am I gunna judge him for it. He is a good bloke as far as I am concerned. He was planning to visit me and we were gunna spin a few tunes together. It may be impossible now, but so be it.

3 Likes

Have we played Special K by Placebo yet?

Reach for the lasersā€¦ Safe as fark.

Anyway, Iā€™ll give this a yes

1 Like

Seems reasonableā€¦

1 Like

Thanks frosty we are at 6-0 on a tune (22 Pistepirko a finnish band) I thought Iā€™d be voted out on. Taking my daughter on her driving test tomrrow, hopefully get this one out of the way tonight.

1 Like

Thankfully this one is password protected. :laughing:

1 Like

Whenever i feel like Iā€™m crazy, or losing my mind, I just come into this threadā€¦

And confirm that I am, indeed, crazy.

9 Likes

Iā€™m gonna throw in a drive by yes and call it goodnight. Driving down to Melbourne tomorrow for Easter so need a semi decent sleep tonight. I think that makes it 7-0

4 Likes