The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

3-2. PP2s abstinence so far amuses me greatly. Johnrains frustration at not being in the cool kids group is even funnier.

6 Likes

There’s always room on Johnny’s sinking ship.

I don’t like ships much…especially the sinking kind

I’d invite you to join ours, but…

Klawdy has been very adamant.

2 Likes

Yeah…that probably wouldn’t work out so well (he really has terrible taste in music) :wink:

On a more serious note I don’t really see this as dubstep or EDM but more like a modern electronic version of classical music. It’s not dancy or pop but is more complex like an electronic symphony.

The only way you enabled your disciple to dethrone me was to enact a first to seven rule and then vote for his trash (Elvis, please) ad infinitum. PP2’s king slaying set was pure trash. No theme. No narrative. Triple M songs galore. Boring AF. A blight on this thread that he reached 19 songs and I am almost about to chop off my pinkie finger for enabling it. He then deliberately goes missing when anyone starts getting close to him. A familiar pattern? Poor @Azza78 - he is still recovering from PP2’s last minute mauling.

1 Like

To be fair, I haven’t listened yet. So it’s not a real abstain.

You are a joke as a King.

Be honest…stop giving it labels and just admit it’s crap :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol it was you who was riding my dance bomb train home not Peos.

The red wine kicking in I see

Quality rant JR :rofl:

1 Like

Just fucken vote. Jesus! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nah, it’s been many years and I’ve found a new thing that I love. You’re just behind the times old man.

You’re probably right there…but then again, I’ve added a heap of new stuff to my playlist over the last few years…just never been able to get into the edm type stuff

He dethroned me too, remember?

I had to play Bruno Mars just to stop me from beating you.

The people clearly wanted new leadership Johnny, the crown was shaky.

Swoodley just doesn’t realise he’s the old man from the 60’s complaining that they don’t make any good music these days and all the kids listen to trash they call rock and roll.

2 Likes

fark off KoK…I’ve got a heap of new music…just none of your farking edm crap

2 Likes

Dang, punches getting thrown!

1 Like