The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Ah E17, in their very early days they weren’t too bad. Yep

3 Likes

I admit that they are a guilty pleasure of mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything is gunna be alright. :grin:

Check out the hat and dog. What’s not to like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hat is suspect, but the staffy is lovely. I used to crank East 17 in my car on the way to pick up my GF back in the day. Add me to the guilty pleasure crew. :laughing:

1 Like

Story is great, weird as, but plenty of lols.

That is genuinely the only song in your set so far that I probably would’ve no’d, even if only just.

Just thought I’d borrow your signature line

1 Like

Thanks, I thought the episode format might be getting a bit boring (or hard to follow) for some people.

Yes: Rain, Kj, LB, Hoffy.

4-0

The next episode/song is the end of the second season, but there’s still another TEN episodes to go to finish the origin story. I’m happy to keep posting episodes until I finish or get voted out, but, I don’t want to bore people. I can abdicate, and play the final season at a later date. Anyway, open to suggestions? KoK? @JohnRain

I’ll concede that “Stay Another Day” was a quality pop song.

Yes to track/story.

2 Likes

No abdications, soz. The story is epic & we all wanna see it through to its conclusion & you rightfully on the throne. Keep going, please.

5 Likes

Seconded

3 Likes

You cannot keep us hanging.

Everyone is on this bandwagon, most fun/activity in this thread for ages, in fact this is the very best of DJ King.

4 Likes

Don’t stress @smj, it’s going to be ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! Everything’s gonna be alright! It’s really alright!

Yes.

2 Likes

Yes…and don’t you dare even think of abdicating…this is Blitz’s very own GoT and I want more

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s 7.

This thread is about to die in a few posts. @Swoodley you usually create DJ King threads, don’t you? Not sure.

Anyway, I’ll post the next story in DJ King VIII.

1 Like

Wait am I dead already?

1 Like

DJ King MkVIII is up and ready to go as soon as this one closes

ladidahdidah

It doesn’t look good for you Davo

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

Website Design