The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

本当にそう思う

2 Likes

Didn’t mind this one. Vocals were seriously pox, but I like the trip-hoppy vibe. 'ave a yes, Guv’nor from Burnie.

Very impressive, mate. :laughing:

p.s. Prepping for an imminent visit?

1 Like

Do you hit Fuji Rock festival Rainman?

Just gotten into Hong Kong and you’re asking me questions about Dire Straits? :slight_smile:

Umm… if I hadn’t fallen asleep by the 20 second mark I’d probably hate it…

Don’t let Donnington see that pic of you in your muscle shirt. You must have been going hard at it because you look older than you do in the recent lollipop pic.

Botox is a wonderful invention (but fucken expensive). :laughing:

Is that Taylor dude still in gaol?

I see that people are getting that injected into the ■■■■■■ these days. Things are tough if you can’t even have wrinkles there.

Did he even go to prison? I know his mate, Oung, did for 6 months. He may have. I dunno. He isn’t perfect & has made mistakes. Like many musicians, he has struggled with stuff, but has generally had it under control in the past two decades I have known him. At present, he is helping raise money for Phil K’s cancer fight. Kasey is a good guy.

1 Like

Oh, I understood Kasey was the key player. I suppose what matters is that he has his act together now.

Amphetamines can be amazing for your physique.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know, mate. I was just kidding. And I am sheet scared of needles, so yeah.

I seem to recall you telling me off for discussing such taboo topics. Tut tut.

Really? That makes one of us.

In what? Swallowing some dingers filled with ketamine for private use or to share with a few mates? Come on, man. You have been around the traps. You are sounding like a high and mighty preacher at the moment.

I have quite a good LONG term memory.

What was I, 10 years old? That’d be the last time I shut down a drug conversation.

2 Likes

Nah not preaching, just poorly informed :innocent:

No I mean my short term memory is sub par for you know, reasons.

1 Like