The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Check regularly, once I’m booted you will be up. Fresh blood is always welcome.

Great stuff. You sure did pick a good day to avoid the thread. How many pings/tags in total? Cheers for sticking around & voting. We need new blood. We are all crazy in here, but it’s easily the best thread on Blitz. Trust you will join us & have a spin at some stage.

21 tags this round, might get a spin yet.

2 Likes

Only 21? Ha.

LB has nominated you, so once he is booted, you are up.

1 Like

Must be bye week in here.

1 Like

Which - in DJ parlance - equates to a full moon.

1 Like

11 Likes

And here was I thinking you were taking the pizz

1 Like

Bee sting on one leg? Ha. Decks delivers.

Hey…do you think it might actually be Decks himself…just trying to see what we think of his fashion sense?? :wink:

2 Likes

Not seeing much fashion sense there, mate. Just a swollen stump, a stick & some tiny feet in…I dunno. Home made slippers?

Who the heck is Strewth? Is this another Prelim alias account? He’s gone missing and the guy that’s posted 2 times before today becomes Mr.Chatty :thinking:

4 Likes

You better play an AC/DC song!

I’ll have my no votes ready!

1 Like

Hahahahaha I honestly only discovered blitz earlier this year. And upon seeing @mrjez post about Caustic Soda, I couldn’t help but jump in.

3 Likes

Don’t you always?

Band member?

Or that Recovery host (forgot his name) - with the camel fetish?

I reckon I’ve voted yes from my last 40 of 41 songs. But people only sook when I vote no :slight_smile:

And ACDC will get an automatic no from me.

1 Like

It’s okay. I’ve always got my no votes ready too? I just don’t use them too often.

I don’t sook when you vote know…it annoys me when you vote Yes to a song you clearly don’t like