The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

That’s Wim, isn’t it?

That’s exactly what I was thinking!

3-5 (counting Deck’s no idea what he voted for yes)

I’m not sure…but it certainly isn’t me

Is this correct?

Jumping in the car & can’t check. In a mad rush to make it home in time for @Kira

KIRA! KIRA! KIRA!

1 Like

Of course it is (unless it’s not)

Can’t recall the fifth no.

That’s a worry given that it came from one of your alter egos about 5 posts ago :rofl:

Was that a confirmed no or a question on royalties?

I’m going with total agreement with all of @BAAKKEERRRR’s post…so yes, it’s a no

But why are you asking me…surely you know the answer better than I do

Just a Yes for Ashley-O. Enough going on, more of a tribute than a rip-off to me.

There was some antiPJ duet talk earlier. No Bjork here, but still…

1 Like

Nope. This is wim.*

Hell no, btw.
That was atrocious.

*somewhere in the clip.

1 Like

The current score is (possibly) 4-6 (using up_up as a yes and wim as a no)

One more No and we can get into Kira’s all time super set of the millenium

1 Like

Jesus, no pressure!

Anyway, I’ve written an “origin story” of DJ King. I’m going to post an episode of the story along with each song I spin.

I’m a bit nervous. When I was writing, I was quite brutal on the DJs I thought could handle a joke. But, I may have taken things a bit too far. Not sure. Anyway, if anyone is offended by their character, just let me know, and when I’m finished or get voted out I’ll go back and edit you out of the story.

NO

8 Likes

4-7…time for @Kira to come on down

it’s superset time…be kind to me :wink:

Prologue
​In the not too distant future, governments around the world introduced radical music reforms in an attempt to combat the rising social and economic costs associated with the informal party scene, and with the anti-social content produced within problematic music genres. Under the new laws, all music recordings had to be industry-compliant; all DJs and bands had to be government certified; and all live gigs had to be performed in “Party-Safe” accredited venues. Some musicians and DJs—risking heavy fines and imprisonment—chose to resist the new laws and went underground, recording and performing underneath the radar. This is the true story of one such ragtag team of underground DJs and musicians. Their real names remained secret, but they became known as, DJ Kings…

The next episode is called: Thunderpussy and the Crazy Torpedo Punt.

11 Likes

Awesome start…I love this concept already

Have a Yes

Oh, the song’s alright to

1 Like

Big yes.
This song gets some bad Nickleback-like hate, I suspect from people who’ve never heard it, and I have no idea why.

2 Likes

Played this in another thread Yes

1 Like

Yes. And I’m thankful that the collective wisdom of DJK saw fit to vote out that Miley Cyrus abomination just in time for 6pm

3 Likes